Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

America tortures people...

73 posts in this topic

Posted

The sound of it just makes you proud don't it?

Posted

Of all the problems and/or concerns in the world, for me this issue ranks somewhere between #8,400 to 8,500. I just haven't taken the time to get the precise ranking down. I'm a little more concerned with the top 100 right now.

Posted

So does Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Israel, Africa, S. America, etc etc etc etc etc etc

European countries may not do it right now, but they were the ones who perfected it.

War is a bitch. If you can't do what it takes to win, you lose.

Posted

America tortures terrorist suspects.

But yeah...I agree...we should've just shot them in the field and be done with them.

Posted

I can't wait for police, ATF, etc to start using torture on all of us...since you don't mind the use of it.

Posted

Curious..... Do you liberals classify killing 3,000 people on 9/11 as torture or murder, or do you think they are religious casualties who served a purpose for Islam?

Posted

I can't wait for police, ATF, etc to start using torture on all of us...since you don't mind the use of it.

Don't worry Panthro...you Obama-bowlers aren't on the DHS hit-list.

Posted

of all the problems and/or concerns in the world, for me this issue ranks somewhere between #8,400 to 8,500. I just haven't taken the time to get the precise ranking down. I'm a little more concerned with the top 100 right now.

so does russia, china, pakistan, iran, israel, africa, s. America, etc etc etc etc etc etc

european countries may not do it right now, but they were the ones who perfected it.

War is a bitch. If you can't do what it takes to win, you lose.

america tortures terrorist suspects.

But yeah...i agree...we should've just shot them in the field and be done with them.

curious..... Do you liberals classify killing 3,000 people on 9/11 as torture or murder, or do you think they are religious casualties who served a purpose for islam?

don't worry panthro...you obama-bowlers aren't on the dhs hit-list.

usa! Usa! Usa! Usa!

Posted

Panthro, it's WAR. Is it legal to go shoot someone in every day life? No.

Different rules. And remember, they attacked us. In despicable fashion, no less.

Posted

Curious..... Do you liberals classify killing 3,000 people on 9/11 as torture or murder, or do you think they are religious casualties who served a purpose for Islam?

What is a greater injustice? Those people dying in 9/11 or using the memory of those people to kill millions more?

I love how people use the 9/11 card...its almost like a new Godwins Law

Posted

What is a greater injustice? Those people dying in 9/11 or using the memory of those people to ferret out the animals who did it?

Fixed.

Posted

What's an acceptable level of bad guys one can kill without feeling your sense of guilt?

Got a number?

Al Qaeda still exists fyi.