bingo

Yahtzee!

#63 tommy gun

tommy gun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:43 AM

all you haters need to wake up!! we live in a different world now. almost 8 years after 9/11 and you guys forget. these terrorist don't give a damn about you. if they had a chance they would kill you in a second. let's go ask daniel pearl about torture, o yeah his head was saw'd off and videotaped for the world to see. you can't be nice to these guys. they are the scum of the earth. wake up america!!! would not bother me one bit to drop a nuke on those traing camps, and say if it happens again we'll be back...simple!! end of story. we waited 3 months to do anything, we are too nice. we try to fight nice, no wonder we get bogged down in war's. israel don't ask anybody, they just do it. we need to be the same way. wake up.

#64 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 03:13 AM

ak's alter? lol.

#65 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 05:37 AM

all you haters need to wake up!! we live in a different world now. almost 8 years after 9/11 and you guys forget. these terrorist don't give a damn about you. if they had a chance they would kill you in a second. let's go ask daniel pearl about torture, o yeah his head was saw'd off and videotaped for the world to see. you can't be nice to these guys. they are the scum of the earth. wake up america!!! would not bother me one bit to drop a nuke on those traing camps, and say if it happens again we'll be back...simple!! end of story. we waited 3 months to do anything, we are too nice. we try to fight nice, no wonder we get bogged down in war's. israel don't ask anybody, they just do it. we need to be the same way. wake up.

But that's not us. When I'm sipping sherry with my friends in Spain, I want them to like me.

#66 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:24 AM

You can't talk or negotiate with ideologues...I think that's what libs miss in the discussion...They want rational thought to rule the day and we're dealing with irrational people. As much as the libs like to make fun of the "they hate us for our freedom" banter, the same mockery can be said of their "US policies have pissed them off!"

The reality is that it is a little of both with that group and they will not be pleased until either A) Islam rules the world, and B) All infidels are dead.

#67 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:48 AM

You whack jobs defending torture in our society has me more freaked out than any terrorist attack could.

You nutjobs that would protect the rights of one over the rights of thousands scare the crap out of me. In your drive to be morally superior, you have to potential to threaten us all.

#68 tommy gun

tommy gun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

i agree davidson!! you can't reason with terrorist. that's like iran. they will sign treaty's all day long, it means nothing to them, just a piece of paper. while talking they are making a nuclear bomb. we are in a war wether we like it or not. all these people defending terrorist probably watch aclu instead of espn. where was daniel pearl's civil liberty's? or the nearly 4,000 people that died on 9/11 for no reason, where were their civil liberty's??? no wonder america is going down the tubes everyday. gay marriage, gunmen going in schools/malls killing 30 people, teachers having sex with students. anything goes now a days. look around people. wake up.

#69 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,767 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 03:24 PM

i agree davidson!! you can't reason with terrorist. that's like iran. they will sign treaty's all day long, it means nothing to them, just a piece of paper. while talking they are making a nuclear bomb. we are in a war wether we like it or not. all these people defending terrorist probably watch aclu instead of espn. where was daniel pearl's civil liberty's? or the nearly 4,000 people that died on 9/11 for no reason, where were their civil liberty's??? no wonder america is going down the tubes everyday. gay marriage, gunmen going in schools/malls killing 30 people, teachers having sex with students. anything goes now a days. look around people. wake up.

Kind of like us and the Geneva Conventions, the ABM treaty, everything we ever negotiated with the American Indians....

What's next, cats and dogs living together?

#70 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:16 PM

Kind of like us and the Geneva Conventions, the ABM treaty, everything we ever negotiated with the American Indians....

What's next, cats and dogs living together?

Are you really questioning our part in the GC? Ask all the German POW's that got shipped here during WW2 and decided to migrate back here after the war ended how bad it was.

We definitely have the moral high ground on MOST issues. Don't nit-pick for the enemy.

#71 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:59 PM

Are you really questioning our part in the GC? Ask all the German POW's that got shipped here during WW2 and decided to migrate back here after the war ended how bad it was.

We definitely have the moral high ground on MOST issues. Don't nit-pick for the enemy.

We, the conservatives, ARE the enemy.

#72 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,767 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

So why change such a winning policy?

You have hit on EXACTLY what I and others have been harping on. The fact that we play by the rules even though we are big enough not to is what makes us great as you yourself point out here. We get rid of that for expediency and we all suffer in the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.