Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jkeough

FDA to allow 17 year olds to get "morning after pill"

47 posts in this topic

And the crime rate will fall in 15-20 years.

Bank on it.

Looks like Friday night high school prowls are BACK ON

17 year old chicks dig riding in my Mustang to the Sizzler parking lot

oh no we can't have 17 year olds having sex

With or without parental consent.

With or without parental consent.

if parents were doing their jobs, it wouldn't be an issue.

I remember the night my daddy gave me permission to have sex, don't you all?

if parents were doing their jobs, it wouldn't be an issue.

Doesn't matter. Who's legally responsible if something goes wrong? Can't be the parents...does the liability shift to the doctor, pharmacy, or school nurse?

Opponents, including prominent conservatives, counter that it would encourage promiscuity and might even become a tool for criminals running prostitution rings, as well as for sexual predators.

WTF!?!

Doesn't matter. Who's legally responsible if something goes wrong? Can't be the parents...does the liability shift to the doctor, pharmacy, or school nurse?

This is one of the two or three valid points you have ever made on this board. The other two, I'm pretty sure, were questioning Zods sexuality.

• Topics

• I have to apologize to @TheRed , not for what I have said, but most certainly how I have said it. He was right that this isn't how I normally post and my passion for the subject matter got the best of me and left me with the just the worst. I should have said, "Please, you have obviously got an informed opinion and a desire to get the best out of this country we share, so don't pass up on your opportunity to cast a ballot. It doesn't have to be for every race, but find someone or something you can get behind and put your votes there." One single vote may not matter in a presidential, or even gubernatorial, election, but don't let that turn you into thinking the voter doesn't matter. Look, act and vote local -- these are the races that have the most impact on your life and where you have the most impact, too. A change at the local level does reverberate up the ladder, it is how all great movements start. I won't get on you or anyone else about not voting again, but please, in exchange, could you just commit to casting a ballot next time your local elections roll along? You are full of smart ideas and are passionate about a number of issues, don't let that go to waste. You might very well actually improve things. And Lord, we sure do need that, don't we? Once again, my apologies to @TheRed and @NanuqoftheNorth for going above and beyond in calling you out. You deserve a better shake than I gave you.
    • I wouldn't say he made him look bad, just expendable (and overpaid).
    • Good let them. Will just allow other good players to drop to us in round 2-4

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app