Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Manning choosing between...

150 posts in this topic

Peyton in San Francisco makes the most sense...

I mean could you imagine him with Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, Randy Moss... and that D?!

Seems like a no-brainer to me...

That would be pretty sick. And I never say sick.

I lol'd at Shefter saying that 49ers were a sleeper all along. If that is true then why didn't you report it all along, dumbass? :rolleyes:

There were rumors about the 49ers all along but there were no actual reports of interest. So the 49ers really kept all this on the down low and just waited for everything to play out before they jumped in. You can't blame people for not reporting something that didn't exist at the time, but it has been clear that the 49ers would be a good fit for Manning.

He HAS to pick San Fran. Think about it, best defense in the NFL, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Moss...best choice.

He HAS to pick San Fran. Think about it, best defense in the NFL, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Moss...best choice.

Arguably the scariest choice for opponents.

This should be like the Bachelor in NFL Network...Fox and Elway take him out...he has roses and choosing teams

Has there ever been a free agent that has garnered this much attention from the Press? Everyday we have a "Manning Watch" article in the media. Just makes my point this much more valid. That Peyton Manning should have been the MVP last year without even playing!

Well he's most likely going to suck from here on out. Bad decision.

Id trade The Golden Calf of Bristol for a subway sandwich.

Manning sucks in bad weather and he just chose one of the cities that has the worst weather lol