Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Manning choosing between...

153 posts in this topic

a testament to mike mccoy's offensive aptitude

The man's a genius.

"Hey Mike, we're going to the quarterback that throws like your drunk uncle. Do you want to change the offense to more spread stuff?"

"Nope, let's do the shotgun zone read 48 times in a row and then win the game at the very end because the other team is tired of tackling our baby rhinoceros and the defense held their offense to 3."

Truly the Walsh of his generation.

I'd like to see him end up as a Cardinal.

Still think he will go to Arizona.

He is in the dome. He has Larry Fitzgerald and other decent receivers and running backs, a good defense. What issues the line has can be fixed and I can't see Wisenhut stepping on him.

Denver, Fox, outside, cold, windy, hell to the no and then deal with the idiots who still think Baby Jesus can be a QB.

No, it's really not.

The Golden Calf of Bristol puts butts in seats Gabbert puts bucks in his wallet by not getting a haircut. Gabbert leads to the la jags. Is that what you want?

1 person likes this

Peyton + Fox = superbowl, and I wish I were kidding

The Golden Calf of Bristol puts butts in seats Gabbert puts bucks in his wallet by not getting a haircut. Gabbert leads to the la jags. Is that what you want?

That's only until the losses come, The Golden Calf of Bristol wont fill seats for a losing team, and the Jags aren't in the AFC West either, 8-8 wont win that division, not with the Texans...

Probably been said (did not read the entire thread) --Could this be his message to Miami? The only person who could have leaked this is PM.

I want wins. I want the better QB. Clausen is better than The Golden Calf of Bristol. Gabbert is miles ahead.

I can't see him succeeding in Denver. Even in his prime he was above average at best when outside of his comfy dome.

Oh dear lord.

For the sake of the draft, we probably want Arizona or Denver over Miami because the Fish could draft Tannehill.

We want hin to go in the top 8.

No chance on this. Its manning or flynn or they will stick with what they have.

Oh dear lord.

Go dig up the numbers. His stats plummet outside. It's true for pretty much every QB, but his rating drops something ridiculous like 8 points. He was still good and all, but hardly elite. Factor in his age/injuries and the Broncos mediocre roster and I just can't see this working out successfully.