Congrats FSU...ACC Champs

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

The Noles sweep the Cavs, the Heels, take 2/3 from Duke and win the ACC Tourney.

But yeah, he's trolling hard.

#17 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,892 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

Who said anything about the refs? Yeesh. You guys just won the ACC tourney and you're acting like a bunch of little girls.

#18 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

Congrats to FSU! Well earned by Hamilton and his players.

#19 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

The Noles sweep the Cavs, the Heels, take 2/3 from Duke and win the ACC Tourney.

But yeah, he's trolling hard.

Makes you wonder why they didn't finish higher than dook or UNC in the regular season.

#20 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,799 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:11 PM

Good win for FSU. Stung getting beat by the Noles again, but what can you do when they just hit everything. Gj for Florida State getting it's first ACC Tourney Championship. I don't see a negative in that at all (big picture, small picture my boys didn't win).

#21 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

Good job FSU

#22 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

great game from FSU, have to say if they play like they did today against UNC they could win the title.

They also lost to BC this year, tricky team to predict come tournament time, but I think I'm going to pick them to the Final 4. Snaer is flat out ballin right now.

#23 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,585 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:45 AM

FSU plays great, disruptive defense. I think it's clear to everyone how different the game was yesterday versus the blowout in Tallahassee earlier this year. To say Henson's presence wouldn't have mattered because he played in the blowout game is foolish. There were plenty of times where FSU scored too easily in the paint. Some of those shot opportunities including second-chance points or offensive rebounds would have been erased with Henson in the game.

The stat showing that no team had shot better than 50% against UNC all season, and the Noles were north of 60% in the second half, was telling. The threes were falling, of course, but there were too many easy shots in the lane and down low, and with the defensive player of the year not in the game, it made a significant difference.

For UNC to not win the ACC tourney, I'm happy to see FSU win their first. I always pull for the ACC to do well in the NCAA tourney (except one team) and FSU is playing great ball at the right time. Congrats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com