Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Me Win Van Halen Front Row Tickets (Please)

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay I hardly ever post here but I go on the Huddle every day for most things Panthers-related. I'm in a contest with my local radio station to win front row tickets to see Van Halen. They've been one of my favorite bands since I was a kid but since I'm in college and have very little money now I can't just go and buy expensive Van Halen tickets. Anyway enough about that, my tattoo is the one of Kermit the Frog and if some of you guys could vote for me I'd appreciate it greatly. :cam:

here's the link:

http://big1059.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=A&c=53526&s=18137219&i=1#SD

Go Panthers!

Posted

you hardly post?

no. go to youtube

Posted

I actually should have put never post lol.. but w.e. idgaf if you with the 42,000 online message board posts votes for me. It won't be the end of the world if I don't win but it would be nice.

Posted

I'm not going to vote and save you the disappointment.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not going to vote and save you the disappointment.

Dammit, I was going to say that.

Posted

well it's a good thing I've been spamming a fugload of places. But I expected no less from the huddle! Since seemingly every thread turns into 20 page pissing match about all black uniforms or some other stupid poo

Posted

well it's a good thing I've been spamming a fugload of places. But I expected no less from the huddle! Since seemingly every thread turns into 20 page pissing match about all black uniforms or some other stupid poo

Since you put it like that, I'm totally voting now, for everyone but you. Now this thread is a pissing contest about uniforms. fug all black uniforms!!!!!!!!

Posted

Posted

Don't get me wrong. If you could time warp yourself back twenty years it would be a good show. Unfortunately they are has beens.

Posted

Did you listen to the clip I posted? Eddie is just as good as ever...DLR needs to go.

Posted

Did you listen to the clip I posted? Eddie is just as good as ever...DLR needs to go.

The guitar isn't the problem for sure. There is just no chemistry and yes DLR is the worst.

Posted

Been saying since Sammy left they should get a woman to sing. Too bad Woldgang wasn't a twin.