Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

breezing2anotherSB

Saints resigning Nicks and Colston? OMG

88 posts in this topic

Does anyone here actually think it'll make a difference if they have those two or not?

Don't get me wrong, they are really good. But this is Drew Brees we're talking about. I hate the Saints as much as everyone else on this forum does but I think we can all agree that offense is going to be good as long as they have Brees at quarterback.

ultimately this is a good point. they'd have an outstanding offense pretty much with interchangeable parts so long as drew brees is involved.

good thing there isn't anything out of the ordinary going on with him right now.

It is so funny that Panther fans don't even attempt to say the Panthers will challenge the Saints. They point to the 49ers lol.

Saints hosting and playing in Super Bowl next year. How cool is that going to be!

i'm with you buddy. i've always thought very highly of chase daniel.

who dat :)

Everyone bare in mind that B2ASB's username was a reference to this year's Super Bowl. Something that obviously failed to happen, which was the reasoning for his little disappearance.

Drew brees is a different QB w pressure up the middle. Nicks is the best guard in the game, and they won't find someone to replace him. Colston could be replaced with not much of an issue.

Meh, Brees has a very quick release and they still have Jahri Evans. I'm sure they'll be fine.

Now, there is NO way they are as good offensively as they were in '11 (that was historically good) and with a declining defense, I'm not sold they'll win the division again. But they should still be one of the better offenses in the league with Brees at QB and Payton at HC.

And let's be real right now. The odds of Brees not in a Saints uniform next season is slim. Like, .001%.

Hey everybody raise your hand if your team has ever won a Super Bowl. Anyone, hello? Oh you in the back with the Saints hat on, Congrats!

Is the dude already trolled out? Because that was pretty weaksauce "hey we are going to way over pay another guard and one of our injury prone receivers."

Not impressed.

They better re-sign everyone they can since they likely won't be picking in the 1st round for a few years.

Hey everybody raise your hand if your team has ever won a Super Bowl. Anyone, hello? Oh you in the back with the Saints paper bag on, Congrats!

Fixed.