Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

breezing2anotherSB

Saints resigning Nicks and Colston? OMG

88 posts in this topic

Hey everybody raise your hand if your team has ever won a Super Bowl. Anyone, hello? Oh you in the back with the Saints hat on, Congrats!

Maybe they'll take that away too like they are going to take away you draft picks and cap room.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/dallas_cowboys_now_in_running_to_sign_free_agent_guard_carl_nicks/10289428

New Orleans Saints free agent guard Carl Nicks isn’t looking for a winning team – he’s looking for a generous team. Nicks said Monday morning he wants to be the highest-paid guard in the NFL. He didn’t elaborate as to what that meant regarding his contract negotiations with the Saints and his comments suggest he’s open to playing for any NFL team. “I plan to be the highest paid guard in the NFL,” Nicks said. “You can take that whatever kinda way but that’s my goal. So more than Logan Mankins got I guess.” I don’t want to sound cocky or anything but I busted my butt for four years, I made a couple Pro Bowls. For my first three years I was the lowest paid guard of all the starting guard in the NFL.”

:coolgleamA:

Hey everybody raise your hand if your team has ever won a Super Bowl. Anyone, hello? Oh you in the back with the Saints hat on, Congrats!

Since we are talking about the past...36 losing seasons out of 44....ouch.

Reminds me Neg to Smack should be reinstated.

I'd agree.

And miss out in glorious failed attempts as trolling such as this??

It is so funny that Panther fans don't even attempt to say the Panthers will challenge the Saints. They point to the 49ers lol.

Saints hosting and playing in Super Bowl next year. How cool is that going to be!

remember when colts fans said the same thing last season... then lost their star QB?

can't wait for history to repeat itself with the saints*

& here we see that the Saints fan is too stupid to remember that due to the panthers being a young team, most fans switched over after being fans of the Redskins, Steelers, Cowboys, etc... who have won multiple Superbowls.

i can't wait to see this troll's brain explode when we win the superbowl in the saints' stadium next year

1 person likes this