Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints resigning Nicks and Colston? OMG

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Reminds me Neg to Smack should be reinstated.

And miss out in glorious failed attempts as trolling such as this??

Posted

It is so funny that Panther fans don't even attempt to say the Panthers will challenge the Saints. They point to the 49ers lol.

Saints hosting and playing in Super Bowl next year. How cool is that going to be!

remember when colts fans said the same thing last season... then lost their star QB?

can't wait for history to repeat itself with the saints*

Posted

Hey everybody raise your hand if your team has ever won a Super Bowl. Anyone, hello? Oh you in the back with the Saints hat on, Congrats!

& here we see that the Saints fan is too stupid to remember that due to the panthers being a young team, most fans switched over after being fans of the Redskins, Steelers, Cowboys, etc... who have won multiple Superbowls.

Posted

i can't wait to see this troll's brain explode when we win the superbowl in the saints' stadium next year

1 person likes this

Posted

Lulz

Posted

i can't wait to see this troll's brain explode when we win the superbowl in the saints' stadium next year

burtreynolds2.jpg

Posted

Hey everybody raise your hand if your team has ever won a Super Bowl. Anyone, hello? Oh you in the back with the Saints hat on, Congrats!
Well we might not won SB 38. But atleast it didn't take our team 40 years+ plus to get to the SB. Our team got there in their first 10 years as been a franchise. We will be there again one day soon. But atleast we didn't take a 40 years to do it.:D

Posted

tumblr_lmk0i1RbV81qii6tmo1_500.gif

Posted

tumblr_lqncerAx9A1qgbrq5o1_500.gif

Posted

Don't count your chickens.....

Posted

Since we are talking about the past...36 losing seasons out of 44....ouch.
Not to be ass or anything. But to be truthful. We only have like 4 winning seasons out of 15 seasons ourselves. So this statement really ain't going help much. Just sayin bro.

Posted

so I'm going to assume "respectable" isn't higher than 8.5 mil a year?