CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,173 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:01 PM

OMG, wow! Now they just have to do something about this:

Posted Image

Hope Nicks and Colston can play both ways, since 1/2 the Saints defensive starters are about to receive multiple game suspensions.

#17 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,573 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:03 PM

Posted Image

#18 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

Should maybe give some of that money to your pissed off quarterback. Or see how many draft picks the nfl takes away before you commit your whole cap to a couple guards and a receiver.

#19 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

Does anyone here actually think it'll make a difference if they have those two or not?

Don't get me wrong, they are really good. But this is Drew Brees we're talking about. I hate the Saints as much as everyone else on this forum does but I think we can all agree that offense is going to be good as long as they have Brees at quarterback.

Drew brees is a different QB w pressure up the middle. Nicks is the best guard in the game, and they won't find someone to replace him. Colston could be replaced with not much of an issue.

#20 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:05 PM

OMG, wow! Now they just have to do something about this:

Posted Image

Hope Nicks and Colston can play both ways, since 1/2 the Saints defensive starters are about to receive multiple game suspensions.

It is so funny that Panther fans don't even attempt to say the Panthers will challenge the Saints. They point to the 49ers lol.

Saints hosting and playing in Super Bowl next year. How cool is that going to be!

#21 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,171 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:05 PM

Does anyone here actually think it'll make a difference if they have those two or not?

Don't get me wrong, they are really good. But this is Drew Brees we're talking about. I hate the Saints as much as everyone else on this forum does but I think we can all agree that offense is going to be good as long as they have Brees at quarterback.

ultimately this is a good point. they'd have an outstanding offense pretty much with interchangeable parts so long as drew brees is involved.

good thing there isn't anything out of the ordinary going on with him right now.

Edited by london67, 12 March 2012 - 11:08 PM.

#22 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,171 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

It is so funny that Panther fans don't even attempt to say the Panthers will challenge the Saints. They point to the 49ers lol.

Saints hosting and playing in Super Bowl next year. How cool is that going to be!

i'm with you buddy. i've always thought very highly of chase daniel.

who dat :)

#23 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,917 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

Say you are sorry...

http://www.nola.com/...l_nicks_sa.html

http://www.nola.com/...eiver_ma_7.html

Okay.

You...are sorry.

(actually pretty easy to say cause it's true)

#24 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

Everyone bare in mind that B2ASB's username was a reference to this year's Super Bowl. Something that obviously failed to happen, which was the reasoning for his little disappearance.

#25 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,171 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

hey everybody raise your hand if your franchise quarterback is signed to a contract right now!

*raises hand*

#26 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

Drew brees is a different QB w pressure up the middle. Nicks is the best guard in the game, and they won't find someone to replace him. Colston could be replaced with not much of an issue.

Meh, Brees has a very quick release and they still have Jahri Evans. I'm sure they'll be fine.

Now, there is NO way they are as good offensively as they were in '11 (that was historically good) and with a declining defense, I'm not sold they'll win the division again. But they should still be one of the better offenses in the league with Brees at QB and Payton at HC.

And let's be real right now. The odds of Brees not in a Saints uniform next season is slim. Like, .001%.

#27 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:10 PM

Hey everybody raise your hand if your team has ever won a Super Bowl. Anyone, hello? Oh you in the back with the Saints hat on, Congrats!

#28 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

Is the dude already trolled out? Because that was pretty weaksauce "hey we are going to way over pay another guard and one of our injury prone receivers."

Not impressed.

#29 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

They better re-sign everyone they can since they likely won't be picking in the 1st round for a few years.

#30 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

Hey everybody raise your hand if your team has ever won a Super Bowl. Anyone, hello? Oh you in the back with the Saints paper bag on, Congrats!

Fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com