#481 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,251 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

MadHatter doesn't need evidence that black people are aggressive, that's why he watches gangland on the history channel.

What?.

My point is that no one here knows what happened. Again, you and others seem to think that you absolutely know what happened....which is complete and total horse poo.

There are witnesses and evidence that are very contradictory. Some point to Martin as the agressor in the fight....some point to Zimmerman. Yet, you chose to believe the one that plays to your own biases.

I am not defending or condemning either party.

#482 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,462 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

So should Zimmerman be arrested and released on bail until more information comes out?

#483 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,945 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

Can't be arrested. He was not charged with anything. They have no clue what to charge him with because they don't know all the facts. Only huddlers know the whole story. When prosecutor gathers enough information they will issue an arrest warrant. Until than, he's a free man.

#484 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,251 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

So should Zimmerman be arrested and released on bail until more information comes out?

No. You don't arrest someone before you have evidence that he is guilty.

Witnesses saying it was Martin on top or Zimmerman and Zimmerman yelling for help. Another witness saying it was Martin who was yelling for help. I am not sure we will ever know what really happened in this situation. Which is a shame.

#485 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,462 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Witnesses saying it was Martin on top or Zimmerman and Zimmerman yelling for help. Another witness saying it was Martin who was yelling for help. I am not sure we will ever know what really happened in this situation. Which is a shame.

I dunno. They arrested the kid from Ed's Tavern...and there's a couple different sides to that story.

#486 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,764 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

http://news.yahoo.co...-180103647.html

http://www.dailymail...glary-tool.html

Suspended THREE times for drugs, truancy and graffiti and 'caught carrying a burglary tool'

This is why this country is f*cked up. All of this sh*t has nothing to do with a child being shot. So what if he was beating Zimmerman up? He was being stalked. How many in this forum have ever been in a fist fight? Now how many of you have been shot as a result?

Zimmerman initiated the confrontation by following him and then pulled a gun on Martin because he was getting his ass handed to him (if this is true). Get punched a few times, walk it off, live to fight another day, learn your lesson. Get shot, you die. This is why Zimmerman has no defense. He had no right to fire the weapon because his life wasn't in danger. If he considered it to be in danger, it was because he put himself in danger by pushing for an altercation.

If you walk into a crackhouse, knowing it's a crackhouse, and just open fire because crackheads start closing in on you, does that remove you from being accountable for your actions?

It doesn't matter if Martin was or was not looking to commit a crime, he hadn't yet committed one and was chased down and shot. Whatever his or Zimmerman's reputations were before this incident have little to do with what ultimately happened that night.

The more I read in this case, the more I realize how f*cked up this country is.

I was suspended from school multiple times growing up. I went through hard times. I did some things that would've categorized me as a punk when I was a teen... But guess what, most people do things at 17 that they regret when they're in their late 20s. I was never arrested or charged for anything, kind of like Martin. I went on to become a productive and viable member of society - married, 3 children, and a college graduate from a prestigious school (and now looking to attend law/graduate school).

Martin may not have been living a life that he or his family was proud of, but we'll never know if he could turn it around because someone took that opportunity away from him unneccessarily. That's what this is about. He didn't have to die and he was 17 years old. There was no need for violence had Zimmerman not followed him. Regardless, considering that Zimmerman did follow him, holding your own in a fist fight and being a pussy who pulls a gun to end someone's life are two entirely different things.

Zimmerman needs to answer for what he has done and I'm tired of other racists coming to his rescue by trying to smear the reputation of a 17 year old, who is just that, a 17 year old.

#487 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

His past record has nothing to do with this case. Nor is his age (which you keep bringing up) or whatever shirt he's wearing in his photos.

#488 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,764 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

His past record has nothing to do with this case. Nor is his age (which you keep bringing up) or whatever shirt he's wearing in his photos.

No, his age does factor into this case. A grown adult man's actions versus a teenager's reactions and vice versa. Age also comes into play when dumbasses point out the victim's supposedly flawed character. After all, we should all be perfect at 17 years of age.

#489 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

The real reason why Zimmerman wasn't arrested

THIS JUST IN: Now we know why George Zimmerman didn't get arrested....No Words.......According to court records George Zimmerman is the son of retired Supreme Court Magistrate Judge Robert J Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk....He has three closed arrests 7/18/05 for resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer div 10........8/9/05 for domestic violence div 44..... And again on 8/10/05 domestic violence div 46

http://slumz.boxden....rested-1726279/

#490 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,298 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

I think we've found the problem

http://freebeacon.co...killed-trayvon/

I'd bet that most people in jail are registered democrats as well. B)

#491 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,251 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

He had no right to fire the weapon because his life wasn't in danger.

Here is where you may very well be wrong. There is an eye witness account that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and was slamming his head into the sidewalk. Whether you want to admit it or not, if this is true....Zimmerman's safety and life may very well have been in danger.

#492 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,773 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

Evidence that he is guilty? What are you talking about? So are you saying someone else not named Zimmerman is now responsible for the death of Trayvon Martin?

#493 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,773 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

Here is where you may very well be wrong. There is an eye witness account that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and was slamming his head into the sidewalk. Whether you want to admit it or not, if this is true....Zimmerman's safety and life may very well have been in danger.

Your neocon preemptive-strike/pre-crime logic is the problem here. I dont see how anyone can justify the murder of an individual who has not yet actually committed any crime. This thought-process lacks any sort of logic or humanity whatsoever. The use of deadly force in this trivial situation by Zimmerman was not warranted in the slightest, and should rightfully land him many many years behind bars.

#494 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,298 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

k...lay out the facts venom as you see them. In a timeline.

Or anyone for that matter.

Base it on the only evidence you have and provable.

#495 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,926 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

I think we've found the problem

http://freebeacon.co...killed-trayvon/

I'd bet that most people in jail are registered democrats as well. B)

This can't be true as Democrats are all against guns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.