1122 replies to this topic

#796 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

um he called the police because he saw a black kid walking down the street, telling them that "they always get away"

he followed him down the street and shot him to death because he was suspiciously black

nope, not racist, nothing to see here folks

NBC's version of the call sounded like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

But as Fox News and NewsBusters discovered, the actual conversation went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.

No...he called because he thought he was up to no good. NBC editted the 911 conversation to make it sound like he questioned his intentions because he looks black.

Nothing Zimmerman said suggested he was questioning his intentions BECAUSE he was black. Only people like you and people that believe the crap NBC editted to make it sound like it. Nifong v2.0 again

#797 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,087 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

um he called the police because he saw a black kid walking down the street, telling them that "they always get away"

he followed him down the street and shot him to death because he was suspiciously black

nope, not racist, nothing to see here folks

Little "fact" that you are conventiently omitting because it does not support your bias....the reason that he said that he looked black was BECAUSE the 911 operator asked him if the individual was white or black or Hispanic. He answered their question...that is all.

Is Zimmerman racist? Don't know....don't know the guy. But, him saying the guy looked black in response to the 911 operators question is in NO WAY evidence that he is.

#798 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

On this board calling a white person racist is worse than killing an innocent black child in cold blood. Some people are perfectly with that. If every black kid in America got shot dead, they wouldnt blink, just sigh and say good riddance to the thugs.

#799 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,087 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

On this board calling a white person racist is worse than killing an innocent black child in cold blood. Some people are perfectly with that. If every black kid in America got shot dead, they wouldnt blink, just sigh and say good riddance to the thugs.

Another blatantly racist post brought to you by KT.

You do realize that EVERY sentence in your post is evidence that you are 100% racist....don't you?

#800 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

Madhatter, you're the one in here looking to justify the murder and coverup of a black kid. Your biggest concern is that a murderer isnt unfairly called a racist. You have no problem with white folks killing off innocent blacks. And will defend them no matter what. Madhatter sees no humanity in black people. If aliens came down from earth and killed us all of he'd feel safe. We got more reaction from you when a pit bull is killed. I wouldnt feel safe having my kids around you.

#801 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

Black kids ARE getting shot dead every day and Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson sigh and shrug their shoulders.

#802 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

Madhatter, you're the one in here looking to justify the murder and coverup of a black kid. Your biggest concern is that a murderer isnt unfairly called a racist. You have no problem with white folks killing off innocent blacks. And will defend them no matter what. Madhatter sees no humanity in black people. If aliens came down from earth and killed us all of he'd feel safe. We got more reaction from you when a pit bull is killed. I wouldnt feel safe having my kids around you.

There's the Space Traders reference.

#803 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,087 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

KT, the ONLY thing you can see is the color of the skin for Zimmerman and Martin. Love how you keep talking about a "white man" killing a "black kid", when Zimmerman is in fact Hispanic. But then again, that does not bode well for your sad biases and arguement.

I am not defending whether Zimmerman is a racist or not. He could very well be HUGE racist. My comment is that his statement was answering a 911 operators question....and nothing more.

As for the shooting itself....neither you nor I know what happened with the confrontation. I am smart enough to say so....while you are ignorant enough to try and pass your racists biases and crap off as fact.

Do I think that Zimmerman's over reations lead to Martin's death? Yes.
Do I think that the Zimmerman went out and "hunted" down Martin to kill him? No
Do I think he should be charged and a trial had to sort the evidence out? Yes

#804 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 15,954 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

at this point I think that his use of a racial slur and his talking about "they always get away" etc is more indicative of his thoughts on Martin than him saying he is black. I think that Zimmerman fell victim to his own prejudices.

#805 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,087 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

at this point I think that his use of a racial slur and his talking about "they always get away" etc is more indicative of his thoughts on Martin than him saying he is black. I think that Zimmerman fell victim to his own prejudices.

So we all KNOW that "they" in that sentence means blacks....right? Maybe it means the criminals always get away.

Like I said...he very well may be a flaming racist. I just don't think that assertion is accurately made by the few comments that he said.

We have ALL said stupid things that could construed as racist. Does not mean that we are out hunting.

#806 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

This country is turning into a pathetic place inhabited by idiots. Nothing puts me in shock more when the CBC (Congressional black congress) opens up legislation to put stricter guide lines on gun laws and community watch groups, just because some teenager was shot.

How many frecking times have teenagers been killed on a daily basis and the Democrats say nothing about it. Hell In Farmville last week, 3 black men robbed a gas station and killed 3 people in cold murder. ONE WAS A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. Where is the outrage?

#807 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 15,954 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

So we all KNOW that "they" in that sentence means blacks....right? Maybe it means the criminals always get away.

Like I said...he very well may be a flaming racist. I just don't think that assertion is accurately made by the few comments that he said.

We have ALL said stupid things that could construed as racist. Does not mean that we are out hunting.

No, the "they" goes to his state of mind that he felt the need to prevent the escape of this individual, the racial slur goes to his general attitude towards his target and together, along with what ultimately happened, they do paint a picture of someone who profiled someone and decided he was a criminal with no proof of it.

What is your response to his racial slur?

This country is turning into a pathetic place inhabited by idiots. Nothing puts me in shock more when the CBC (Congressional black congress) opens up legislation to put stricter guide lines on gun laws and community watch groups, just because some teenager was shot.

How many frecking times have teenagers been killed on a daily basis and the Democrats say nothing about it. Hell In Farmville last week, 3 black men robbed a gas station and killed 3 people in cold murder. ONE WAS A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. Where is the outrage?

Did the police decide not to press charges on the black men who robbed the gas station?

#808 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

I liked Bernie Goetz, he had more style and nerdish appeal than this guy.

#809 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

So its a national outrage when the police havent even concluded their investigation??????

Let me ask...

1. Were you there?
2. Are you Zimmerman?
3. Did you conduct the investigation?
4. Did you interview the witness?

I would think you answer no to all those question. Moral of the story. Shut your mouth until all the facts are in.

#810 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

Black kids ARE getting shot dead every day and Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson sigh and shrug their shoulders.

You know the whole thing is about someone getting away with murder and not about the actual violence? right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.