Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeasonBeastingBacks

Patriots looking to move up?

76 posts in this topic

Depends on if the Panthers can afford to sign 2 first rounders. And if the players they are targeting will still be available.

You realize signing rookies comes out of some exception money in the cap right ? No you people wouldnt know that.

Hey if we can rape the Pats and not have police called? Do it!

Patriots look to be targetting Michael Brockers with Top 10 pick. Interesting. Just had a workout with him, and now want to trade up..

This is really a good thing for both teams.

Thus, it wont happen.

Three quality picks would help all levels of the defense - yes.

I think it would be the best possible scenario, a solid presence in the middle, a LB with speed to burn (he reminds me of TD) and a tall physical corner with 4.4 speed.

I like where we sit at #9 and #40. I'd much rather have the chance at a top quality player at 9 and a good quality player as the 8th pick of the second. There will be some good (not great) talent in the beginning of the second. Two very late first rounders? Of course they want to move up!

That's like asking me if I want more horsepower or less horsepower? Duh!?

It's funny, now that the Patriots want Brockers, that makes me want Brockers.. it's kind of like, when I am out to dinner, and someone orders a steak, all of sudden that sounds really good and I want a steak..

Patriots look to be targetting Michael Brockers with Top 10 pick. Interesting. Just had a workout with him, and now want to trade up..

If everyone is after Brockers (Rams, Pats) why shouldn't we take such a player. Giving that pick away if such a player is there is a ticket to loserville and also proves my point that he IS the top DT in this class

Wait to see if Claiborne falls. If not, do it.

If everyone is after Brockers (Rams, Pats) why shouldn't we take such a player. Giving that pick away if such a player is there is a ticket to loserville

If the Rams want Brockers he's theirs, considering they pick ahead of us :P