Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patriots looking to move up?

76 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing']with this same logic, y would ne move up?[/QUOTE]

wat

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/164429_o.gif[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

[QUOTE='C42[)14C C47;3609773']I would be open to this if they slid us a 2 or 3 next year. Draft is really top heavy, then picks 8-40 or so will be a lot of dudes with just about equal talent.[/QUOTE]
Not really we could elevate our talent level at three positions with what would be first round talent take that deal Today!
[quote name='Mr Scot']I'd take that deal.[/QUOTE]

Such a no brainer.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing']That would be stupid. You dont know how the draft will unfold. what if you traded and then come draft day, Claiborne/Blackmon were there at #9.[/QUOTE]

Blackmon won't be taken even if he is there.

Claiborne is a different story, however there is no way he falls out of the top 6. Anybody telling themselves that is dilusional.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigdog10']Blackmon won't be taken even if he is there.

Claiborne is a different story, however there is no way he falls out of the top 6. Anybody telling themselves that is dilusional.[/QUOTE]

If Blackmon is there he better be taken. I don't care if it's not biggest need. BPA.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherAZ']If Blackmon is there he better be taken. I don't care if it's not biggest need. BPA.[/QUOTE]

If Blackmon and Claiborne are both there? Hell no, you don't take Blackmon. I don't know how you would determine who is the BPA between the two, but Claiborne is an instant upgrade to one of the worst parts of our team. Our secondary would go from horrible to near-great.

Posted · Report post

Meh...
I'd tell them to call back come draft day after the first few picks unfold. Claiborne might fall to us, and if that happens we dont need to pass that up.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='trucpfan']Not really we could elevate our talent level at three positions with what would be first round talent take that deal Today!

Such a no brainer.[/QUOTE]

Did you misread my post? I said The talent difference between picks 9 and 40 are marginal....

Posted · Report post

Fletcher Cox, Mark Barron and Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd say WHAT???? that would be SICK

Posted · Report post

As soon as Claiborne and Blackmon got drafted, I'd be on the phone with the Patriots.

....then I'd draft [B]DT[/B] Devon Still/Jerel Worthy, [B]LB[/B] Zach Brown & [B]CB[/B] Stephen Gilmore/Chase Minnifield/Jayron Hosley

I really want Janoris Jenkins though:(

Posted · Report post

[QUOTE='C42[)14C C47;3610083']Did you misread my post? I said The talent difference between picks 9 and 40 are marginal....[/QUOTE]

I got you, I feel we usually say that but each year good players come from all spots in the draft. Let me say this, just based off the most popular mock draft (Walterfootball) would you rather have Claiborne if we're lucky or brockers compared to Devon still and Mark B.? Not arguing just asking your serious opinion.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthers4lyfe']Fletcher Cox, Mark Barron and Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd say WHAT???? that would be SICK[/QUOTE]

Sick!!!