Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dimbee

Bears sign Jason Campbell to back up Cutler

11 posts in this topic

Nice pickup. Campbell will make for a quality backup should Jay Cutler get hurt again.

1 person likes this

Nice pickup. Campbell will make for a quality backup should Jay Cutler get hurt again.

Agreed. Also shows that new GM Emery is not oblivious of the fact that one position more than others ended Jerry Angelo's career with the Bears- the backup QB

Thank God hanie is gone might've won more than 8 had mcKown strted earlier.

Good pickup. The Bears are on a roll to start out the free agent period.

another good signing by da bears

obligatory lol Oakland post

Why not just sign some decent offensive linemen and reduce the need for a good backup QB? They will go through more QBs than just Cutler and Campbell if they can't protect any of them.

if they don't fix that offensive line they'd better plan on signing six more backups

• Topics

• I just don't get the love affair everyone has with this kid.   Every highlight video I watch on him I'm left feeling like he looks more like a 2nd round prospect to me.  
    • It was the head of the DNC who violated her own party's rules and then repeatedly lied about it in public, not just some party members. Then... her replacement was caught cheating by providing questions to Hillary ahead of time. CNN terminated Donna Brazile for her unethical behavior. So, there you have it... the two last chairpersons of the DNC... charged with ensuring a fair/unbiased democratic primary were caught lying and plotting to ensure a Hillary Clinton victory... caught by their own emails... thanks to WikiLeaks. And yet somehow it is beyond your ability... even at this late date... to recognize and admit systemic corruption within the leadership of the democratic party... only 18 months until the midterm elections. What is the democratic party left with to combat the RNC and Trump... same thing Hillary used in her attempt to win the WH... claiming they are the least worst choice for America.  It didn't work for Hillary in 2016 and it won't work in 2018/2020. You, Rodeo and the DNC are fiddling while Rome burns to the ground.