Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst to first and what about us?

94 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yup that's what I'm seeing. Bucs are clearly better than last year and right now us. Addition of VJax, nicks, and wright. And if they can get Curtis Loftin, then probably right now would seems like they will be drafting Trent Richardson. No more blackouts for them. That's a scary team this season.

Then Falcons n Saints still seem to be better than us. Unless all the D on that saints team gets suspend half the season.

I hope it's not a long season for us again, even though Cam is exciting.

Posted · Report post

Chris this is going to be a long off season...

Posted · Report post

Signing one half decent free agent CB makes a team whose defense we shredded last year "clearly better than us". Chicken littles here we come!

Posted · Report post

See Eagles Dream Team 2011

Posted · Report post

On paper Tampa looks like a tough team... but with a new coach, new system, new players, it will take them time to get it together. They'll have a better seaosn than last year for sure, but I don't see them running the NFC South either.

Posted · Report post

Cancel the season zomg!!!!

Posted · Report post

Thanks to the V-Jax signing it seems more realistic that Claiborne will fall to us:-)

Posted · Report post

I don't necessarily agree with the OP to the extent he went, but the Bucs just got Freeman a badass weapon in Jax and a man that will help give him plenty of time to throw in Nicks. We don't have a DT on our roster that can compete with Nicks right now.

Posted · Report post

Signing one half decent free agent CB makes a team whose defense we shredded last year "clearly better than us". Chicken littles here we come!

Hey Eric wright is a pretty good cover guy. Played well against smutty last year. Him n Talib is a nice combo.

Posted · Report post

Thanks to the V-Jax signing it seems more realistic that Claiborne will fall to us:-)

I want say that too fast yet... They still have their eye on Claiborne.

Posted · Report post

You all assume josh freeman had a temporary set back with a bad season this year. Who's to say he isn't gonna pull a matt ryan/joe flacco and rock the "on the verge of becoming a great qb" title for the rest of his career?

Posted · Report post

Yup that's what I'm seeing. Bucs are clearly better than last year and right now us. Addition of VJax, nicks, and wright. And if they can get Curtis Loftin, then probably right now would seems like they will be drafting Trent Richardson. No more blackouts for them. That's a scary team this season.

Then Falcons n Saints still seem to be better than us. Unless all the D on that saints team gets suspend half the season.

I hope it's not a long season for us again, even though Cam is exciting.

The classic response to the draft and to free agency.

It's like people completely forget that this overreacting happens every single year and then they forget what the results are when the real games come around.

It's been 20 hours since free agency started and people are shhitting themselves over it.