Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

Worst to first and what about us?

94 posts in this topic

Yup that's what I'm seeing. Bucs are clearly better than last year and right now us. Addition of VJax, nicks, and wright. And if they can get Curtis Loftin, then probably right now would seems like they will be drafting Trent Richardson. No more blackouts for them. That's a scary team this season.

Then Falcons n Saints still seem to be better than us. Unless all the D on that saints team gets suspend half the season.

I hope it's not a long season for us again, even though Cam is exciting.

So a WR a G and a mediocre CB are going to make them 33 points better?

Glad I'm a yankee fan in baseball. Every year they aren't satisfied with last year and work to get better and better. The panthers are always in the "we are fine" mode and seem to be satisfied with being average.

Ah, yes. The "we're fine" folks are already out in full force. Got to looove the off-season.
no one is saying that there isn't a lot of room for improvement.

it's just people aren't in panic mode becausew we didn't burn through a lot of cap space in the first 24 hours of FA.

Yup that's what I'm seeing. Bucs are clearly better than last year and right now us.

Meme-LOL.png

Glad I'm a yankee fan in baseball. Every year they aren't satisfied with last year and work to get better and better. The panthers are always in the "we are fine" mode and seem to be satisfied with being average.
can't even compare the two sports.

can't even compare the two sports.

I agree since the cap vs no cap...but still. You think the panthers would do anything different of they had no cap? I doubt it

Who exactly do you guys want the FO to sign?

I agree since the cap vs no cap...but still. You think the panthers would do anything different of they had no cap? I doubt it
if there was no cap....sure, why not? of course that is no where near the realm of possibility of happening so it's not worth discussiing unless you are working from this false premise that the panthers don't take risks or particularly care if they are anything more than average, which if that is the case i'm not going to bother with you.

With the bucs you also have to remember they will be getting their best D lineman back in Gerald Mccoy.....whose injury coincided with their winless streak....if they sign another d lineman through FA (surprised they aint looking at Jason Jones)....their d line looks promising..........

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS37Ql_jTergWHgsfCj4s_ruLXeUXBLBWk93QbpUCLjqzbPHvilVw of course....

this is a panthers forum. and i know that there are a lot of die heart panthers fan . i am too, but i see it differently from some of you guys. i expect to see others getting better and assume they can win it also and not just my team the panthers. some of you guys are crazy and think that no matter what happens through FA or Draft. panthers will still be good. and at the end of the season, yall cried at night thinking we had a chance of winning a superbowl when well be drafting top ten again.

yall can say that teams that win in FA dont win the superbowl. but how many teams that doesnt do anything at all actually win the superbowl. giants won bc they had pieces already (wrs, elite qb, maybe the best dline)

if we were to go big in FA this year, wouldnt all of us being crying out loud that well make it to the superbowl and not a single of us would be telling ourselves that "FA winners doesnt win superbowl"?

all im saying is that the nfc south are greatly improving and we're not until the draft. from what i seen, Cam still needs to improve his game a lot more, we need a better number 2 wr, a guard, hopefully get shockey bak not sold all the way on olsen himself on offense. and defense we need a stud DT through either draft or if somehow we can land a Garay, a big enough cb (claiborne or kirk) to match of VJAX, white, jones, colston, and hoping beason and davis comes back fully healthy.

people complain about teams that spend huge in FA doesnt win the superbowl and talk about "look at the eagles last year" , well to all yall people this year, WATCH OUT FOR THEM EAGLES

be open minded people. lol.

right now, Garay or Carr.

if we go Garay we can take claiborne if he falls to us or kirkpatrick and ill be happy with him.

if we go Carr, we take poe, brockers, cox. maybe kuechly