• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#46 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,644 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

Who exactly do you guys want the FO to sign?

http://t2.gstatic.co...pUCLjqzbPHvilVw of course....

#47 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,238 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

this is a panthers forum. and i know that there are a lot of die heart panthers fan . i am too, but i see it differently from some of you guys. i expect to see others getting better and assume they can win it also and not just my team the panthers. some of you guys are crazy and think that no matter what happens through FA or Draft. panthers will still be good. and at the end of the season, yall cried at night thinking we had a chance of winning a superbowl when well be drafting top ten again.

yall can say that teams that win in FA dont win the superbowl. but how many teams that doesnt do anything at all actually win the superbowl. giants won bc they had pieces already (wrs, elite qb, maybe the best dline)

if we were to go big in FA this year, wouldnt all of us being crying out loud that well make it to the superbowl and not a single of us would be telling ourselves that "FA winners doesnt win superbowl"?

all im saying is that the nfc south are greatly improving and we're not until the draft. from what i seen, Cam still needs to improve his game a lot more, we need a better number 2 wr, a guard, hopefully get shockey bak not sold all the way on olsen himself on offense. and defense we need a stud DT through either draft or if somehow we can land a Garay, a big enough cb (claiborne or kirk) to match of VJAX, white, jones, colston, and hoping beason and davis comes back fully healthy.

people complain about teams that spend huge in FA doesnt win the superbowl and talk about "look at the eagles last year" , well to all yall people this year, WATCH OUT FOR THEM EAGLES

be open minded people. lol.

Edited by carolina-chuck, 14 March 2012 - 12:12 PM.

#48 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,238 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

Who exactly do you guys want the FO to sign?

right now, Garay or Carr.
if we go Garay we can take claiborne if he falls to us or kirkpatrick and ill be happy with him.

if we go Carr, we take poe, brockers, cox. maybe kuechly

#49 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,644 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

:lol:

we havne't done anything in the first 24 hours so that must obviously mean we aren't doing anything until the draft.:rolleyes: :lol:

silly little people.

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,238 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

Glad I'm a yankee fan in baseball. Every year they aren't satisfied with last year and work to get better and better. The panthers are always in the "we are fine" mode and seem to be satisfied with being average.

exactly what im saying. trying is better than nothing.
you tried you fail, but its worth trying than dying.

people complain about teams that spend huge in FA doesnt win the superbowl and talk about "look at the eagles last year" , well to all yall people this year, WATCH OUT FOR THEM EAGLES

#51 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:12 PM

I dont want any FA's with questionable character issues either. We have a young leader that needs a strong veteran supporting cast to get it done. Im not saying all these FA's are suspect in that department, but a lot of these first ones are.

#52 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

exactly what im saying. trying is better than nothing.
you tried you fail, but its worth trying than dying.

How do we know they didn't try? Information about the Panthers hardly ever gets out. We could of called about several FA players but never heard about it.

#53 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

y'all gotta remember that having nicks in our division is nothing new to us. we used to have to try to deal with nicks and jahri evans on the same team... didn't work. they stonewalled our interior line consistently. with them broken up between 2 teams we have a MUCH better shot of getting some form of interior pressure.

the bucs will be a stronger team this season, no doubt. the saints will be weaker.

ill take my chances with the bucs

#54 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,429 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

This guy posts the most retarded stuff. The Bucs are going to suck the way they always do. Getting 2 or 3 decent FAs isn't going to make them that great. They still don't have as much talent as us

#55 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,302 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

This guy posts the most retarded stuff. The Bucs are going to suck the way they always do. Getting 2 or 3 decent FAs isn't going to make them that great. They still don't have as much talent as us

you're high if you think this is true.

Freeman
Blount
winslow
Joseph
Nicks
Vjax
Mike williams
Bowers
A. Clay
Talib
Wright
McCoy
(Richardson or Claiborne / draft)

pretty solid core group. Solid lines of scrimmage on both sides.

Panthers need guys to get and stay healthy the entire season if we want to have a shot of winning the south.

#56 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,644 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

freeman is forever average.
blount is a has been/never really was overrated douche
mike williams...average.
talib is pacman jones without common sense.

then you add that college coaching staff they have....meh.

#57 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

this is a panthers forum. and i know that there are a lot of die heart panthers fan . i am too, but i see it differently from some of you guys. i expect to see others getting better and assume they can win it also and not just my team the panthers. some of you guys are crazy and think that no matter what happens through FA or Draft. panthers will still be good. and at the end of the season, yall cried at night thinking we had a chance of winning a superbowl when well be drafting top ten again.

yall can say that teams that win in FA dont win the superbowl. but how many teams that doesnt do anything at all actually win the superbowl. giants won bc they had pieces already (wrs, elite qb, maybe the best dline)

if we were to go big in FA this year, wouldnt all of us being crying out loud that well make it to the superbowl and not a single of us would be telling ourselves that "FA winners doesnt win superbowl"?

all im saying is that the nfc south are greatly improving and we're not until the draft. from what i seen, Cam still needs to improve his game a lot more, we need a better number 2 wr, a guard, hopefully get shockey bak not sold all the way on olsen himself on offense. and defense we need a stud DT through either draft or if somehow we can land a Garay, a big enough cb (claiborne or kirk) to match of VJAX, white, jones, colston, and hoping beason and davis comes back fully healthy.

If you are a "dieheart fan", then you probably remember how we swung and missed with Sean Gilbert, Reggie White (RIP), Eric Swann, Chuck Smith, Doug Evans, etc. of the world in the late 90s. I'm not saying that FA can't be a tool to add players, but this whole "I want a shiny toy now" mentality within 24 hours of FA and wish for the team to spend more like the Redskins on guys who may or may not fit the system is ridiculous.

#58 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

Bowers

wat?

#59 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

you're high if you think this is true.

Freeman - average, could be pretty good
Blount - cant catch cant block has injury issues and everyone agrees RB is one of their weak points. hence why they are probably going to take trent richardson.
winslow - overrated since he came into the league. best season he had was on chud's offense in cleveland. has only broke 1k yards once.
Joseph - solid player
Nicks - spending 1/13th of ur cap on the least important position on the offensive line isn't very wise. he is a star player tho.
Vjax - takes plays off, is 1 incident away from serious suspension, causes locker room ruckus. even without that he's a borderline top 10 receiver in the nfl. steve smith at 31 is producing more than vjax has ever produced. has only eclipsed 1k yards 3 times in 7 years. has never broken 1.2k yards... with an elite qb no less.
Mike williams - good player. i liked this guy in college and was hoping we'd draft him.
Bowers - lol hurt all year and did not play up to his hype.
A. Clay - good player. could develop into a great one.
Talib - good player, might be going to jail tho.
Wright - hes ok. cleveland isn't known for their secondary and hayden is obviously much better. def not worth what they paid him.
McCoy - once again pretty good, verdict is still out.
(Richardson or Claiborne / draft) - draft is a crapshoot, both could be huge busts.

pretty solid core group. Solid lines of scrimmage on both sides.

Panthers need guys to get and stay healthy the entire season if we want to have a shot of winning the south.

^^

#60 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

how is the NFC south greatly improving? both the falcons and saints lost key players while the bucs paid superstar money to quality players. u say to be open minded but look at ur team demands. u essentially expect us to be stacked at every position. guess what buddy, ur delusional if u think thats going to happen, the modern nfl doesn't work that way. every team has weaknesses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com