Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SauceBoss

With Shockey Gone

49 posts in this topic

shockey isn't gone yet, the Panthers are probably letting him test his value, the come back to sign a cheaper deal with us

I hope you are right

Chud probably wants to upgrade TE.

Upgrading now with our other holes would be a luxury we can't make. Allen is a late 1st or early 2nd pick.....and we need D.

We should resign Shock as a stop gap while we draft defense heavy this year. We can replace him next year or the year after.

shockey isn't gone yet, the Panthers are probably letting him test his value, the come back to sign a cheaper deal with us

We can only hope, dude was a spark last season

Has he gotten any interest from any other teams. I thought the main issue with him being re-signed was just a reduction in pay.

we really need to resign shockey, losing him would be huge. we need 2 reliable TEs with how our offense is run and we've got nobody after olsen. barnidge is more for STs, he's never produced as a TE. shockey brings experience, veteran leadership, toughness, attitude, and he's a better blocker than olsen along with what he adds to the receiving game.

if he signs elsewhere and we are stuck rolling the dice with barnidge then i'd consider that a pretty big f**kup by the FO

Kevin Boss please.

kevin boss couldn't separate if he was by himself.

1 person likes this

He definitely enjoyed playing here last year and as long as we give him a reasonable offer, I dont see why he would leave. I dont see too many teams knocking on his door

Resign Shockey. See what Barnidge can do when healthy in this system. Then make move after next season

Resign Shockey. See what Barnidge can do when healthy in this system. Then make move after next season

^^^ basically