49 replies to this topic

#16 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,341 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:49 PM

Telling a panthers fan to leave! I love them so much I bought a condo next to the pratice field. Great comeback. Just wanted to know a good reason what is the point. and see if other people find it pointless.

and everyone knows falcons fans get it from a picture of Arthur Blank in a g-string

Pretty much this board is a adult board. Everbody that signs in says they are 18 or older. The owner of the board loves women and likes seeing them so that is the reason they are on here.

#17 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:49 PM

Telling a panthers fan to leave! I love them so much I bought a condo next to the pratice field. Great comeback. Just wanted to know a good reason what is the point. and see if other people find it pointless.

and everyone knows falcons fans get it from a picture of Arthur Blank in a g-string

Having a playa come in here and in the first few posts trying to dictate to us what we've been doing for years is what I'm talking about. If you don't like the way we do things, why are you here? And like has been said, there's a really easy way to bypass the avatars completely. Your post has no merit and your response less than that...

#18 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,776 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:50 PM

Some folks might jab at the guy, but I understand what he is saying.

I keep the avatars and Sig's off for this reason, and still have to be careful around my kids.

same here

#19 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

In the 5 years since this website was started, our love of beautiful women has been a central component. Hell, you should have seen it back in the day, when you were just as likely to see a completely naked woman... at least these days, they're going to be only partially clothed. My recommendation to you would be to bookmark your UserCP page and navigate to there rather than to the Forum Index... from there, you can click "New Posts" to pull up any new posts or navigate how you like from there.

As others have pointed out, there are controls in the UserCP to disable avatars, signatures and pictures. I would recommend doing that. We certainly appreciate your feedback (though in the wrong forum) and hope you will continue to post here despite the beautiful women that you see in our Forum Index.

Quite simply: the hot women were here first. :D

And welcome!

I'm going to move this to the correct forum. :cool:

#20 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,977 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

Damn, y'all are missing my great Hayden Pictures.

#21 PantherFrank

PantherFrank

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:56 PM

I'm not talking about kids logging on. Like at 13 that's really going to scare me away. I enjoy reading the site at work or at home. I get looked at funny sometimes because of the pic's I know not how to turn it off. but ill miss all the funny pic's and great panther players pic's.

my point also with the owner of the board is there is a time and place for everything. I dont think this is the place.

#22 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,844 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:57 PM

I wonder if the "sleazy" appeal is why the Panthers have given Zod a hard time in the past?

...just sayin.....

#23 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

I'm not talking about kids logging on. Like at 13 that's really going to scare me away. I enjoy reading the site at work or at home. I get looked at funny sometimes because of the pic's I know not how to turn it off. but ill miss all the funny pic's and great panther players pic's.

The pics aren't removed. They're displayed as a link to click, should you wish to see the pic.

my point also with the owner of the board is there is a time and place for everything. I dont think this is the place.

Again, we appreciate your opinion. You're overruled.

:)

#24 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 46,977 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

Posted Image

#25 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,341 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

Damn, y'all are missing my great Hayden Pictures.

To much clothes.

#26 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

I wonder if the "sleazy" appeal is why the Panthers have given Zod a hard time in the past?

...just sayin.....

Yet look at us now!! Despite that, we're still the biggest and best Panthers board on the net.

:cool:

#27 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 46,977 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:02 PM

To much clothes.

That is not my fault, but I did see her new pool party commercial tonight. I will be looking for caps.:cool:

#28 PantherFrank

PantherFrank

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

I have been reading this webpage for years. because I don't log in does not mean I dont love this site and been here for years! I also had to create a new username because my computer crashed and forgot my old logging.

Stop acting like cowboy fans. We have more respect then that here. I know im no going to change anything but just bringing up a point.

and i was here 5 years ago. im just a troll but does that mean I cant speak up?

#29 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:05 PM

I have been reading this webpage for years. because I don't log in does not mean I dont love this site and been here for years! I also had to create a new username because my computer crashed and forgot my old logging.

Stop acting like cowboy fans. We have more respect then that here. I know im no going to change anything but just bringing up a point.

and i was here 5 years ago. im just a troll but does that mean I cant speak up?

I've treated you with nothing but respect, bro. I don't know what you're talking about.

#30 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 46,977 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:06 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.