Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

THE March Madness Thread

150 posts in this topic

Congrats NC State (???)

Now take care of Kansas for us and we'll take it from there :D

Congrats NC State (???)

Now take care of Kansas for us and we'll take it from there :D

i hope both ACC teams can get to the Elite8 what a good showing by our guys and hopefully we can see UNC again. It would be fun.

i hope both ACC teams can get to the Elite8 what a good showing by our guys and hopefully we can see UNC again. It would be fun.

Congrats to State, as a UNC fan i don't mind seeing them win, seeing as they are our little b-i*t*c*h.

Its even better since duke lost in the first round!

Congrats on the Sweet 16, I know we give each other a lot of ish at times but its good to see NC State back, I don't agree with their fans a lot of the time but Coach K has also done a lot to help The V Foundation.

It will be nice to see the UNC NCSU rivalry renewed. When I was growing up in Chapel Hill, that was the big rivalry. We didn't give a poo about Duke.

I respect State, fug Duke. Heels are on fire right now. Hope they keep it up the entire game.

Why didn't Taylor kill the clock and dribble it out. Hopefully this won't come back to hurt Kansas.

Well it didn't, as Smith 3 barely misses. Looked a lot like Gordon Hayward's miss vs Duke.

And Robbie Hummel ends his 6 year year career at Purdue.