Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

THE March Madness Thread

150 posts in this topic

lol where's the guy who had UCONN winning it all

Title defense over.

And I swear I will bitch slap anyone who tries to play the "There's always next year!" joke. That sh*t aint funny.

lol where's the guy who had UCONN winning it all

watching last years Dance :rolleyes:

stop the presses it looks like the Pac-12 will win a tourney game

UNLV looked like a pre-season Maui Invitational team that was playing 3-point contest at the local Dave n Busters.

UNLV was my elite eight sleeper team...fug.

UNLV looked like a pre-season Maui Invitational team that was playing 3-point contest at the local Dave n Busters.

Dave Rice should've staged an intervention and sent his team to threehab early in the 2nd half.

other than VCU and Colorado, everything was chalk. Today going to be the same?

And I swear I will bitch slap anyone who tries to play the "There's always next year!" joke. That sh*t aint funny.

Repeating as champion is not an easy thing to do. Since UCLA dominated in the late 60's/early 70's only 2 programs have repeated as champion: Duke in 1991 and 1992 and Florida in 2006 and 2007. Plus now with talented kids rarely staying 4 years in college, it is nearly impossible to build a dominant team for more than one maybe two years. Since 1939 only 6 programs have repeated as champs and 4 of them were before 1970, so UCONN not doing it is pretty much expected.

Besides, There's always next year. :cam:

Not for UConn there's not. Lamb will leave and Calhoun may retire. They are going be down for a couple of years as they reset under a new coach either this year or next.