148 replies to this topic

#121 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

Cinci is dangerous. Gates, Cashmere, Kilpatrick, Dixon, Parker are all capable of going off for 20+.

#122 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:53 AM

Florida-Marquette game should be interesting. Hopefully UF can keep shooting.

I see Louisville having a very good chance of beating MSU out of that bracket as well.

#123 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,755 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

Back at it with Syracuse vs Wisconsin...and wtf did lesley visser do to her face?

#124 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,755 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

Not much going on, very slow game. So far it looks pro Syracuse from the refs point of view.

#125 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,206 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

The spirit of South Florida lives in Phoenix

#126 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

Nice win for Florida. Excited to be back in the Elite 8, but hope the guys are ready to go again. Louisville is a good team.

#127 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

Nice win for Florida. Excited to be back in the Elite 8, but hope the guys are ready to go again. Louisville is a good team.

It's going to be tough. Have a weird feeling about the Louisville game, even though you'd think I'd be more worried about tonight's game. No 7 seed has never made a Final 4, that really doesn't mean anything but something to think about.

Beal was a beast tonight, UF really relied on him. And Walker had such a clutch 3 at the end.

And Marquette seemed liked they flopped a lot, especially Mayo.

It'll be interesting to see Pitino vs Donovan. Pitino's son also used to be on UF's coaching staff last year.

#128 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:34 AM

Gorgui Dieng is a beast!!! Dude straight destroyed Nix/Payne/Green. Amazing stat is Pitino is 10-0 in the Sweet 16....that is unbelievable. OSU took care of business, and so did Cuse. That stretch of 3s wisconsin hit was absolutely insane, i still cant believe Cuse won after that.

Todays games are a little lacking imo.

Baylor vs Xavier
UNC vs Ohio
UK vs Indiana
NCSU vs Kansas

Only real upset I see is NCSU over Kansas which I believe can happen.

#129 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

I actually think today's lineup is a lot more interesting than last night...especially with the status of Marshall's wrist up in the air for the UNC/Ohio game; it's been the biggest tournament storyline so far. Rematch between UK and Indiana should be fun to watch, and NCSU and Kansas is very intriguing, if only because of the local connection for us. I hardly watched the games last night except the second half of Wisconsin/Cuse.

#130 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

It's going to be tough. Have a weird feeling about the Louisville game, even though you'd think I'd be more worried about tonight's game. No 7 seed has never made a Final 4, that really doesn't mean anything but something to think about.

Beal was a beast tonight, UF really relied on him. And Walker had such a clutch 3 at the end.

And Marquette seemed liked they flopped a lot, especially Mayo.

It'll be interesting to see Pitino vs Donovan. Pitino's son also used to be on UF's coaching staff last year.

I'm more concerned that Donovan is 0-6 against Pitino. Florida definitely relied on Beal. Kid is amazing and one of the best rebounding guards in the nation. Hopefully he can keep it up.

#131 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

Maybe the SEC will get some b-ball love after fl. & uk find their way into the final 4 for the second year in a row?

#132 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Before the weekend officially starts just wanted to say !!!! GO WILDCATS!!!!!

#133 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:22 PM

Pitino and Donovan face to face again! like a good ole' fashion father, son beat-off. Hoping Louisville wins cuz I'd hate to play florida for a 4th time. Ya'll almost had us the last time. Looking forward to our 8th championship. But may the best team win. As long as they're from the SEC

#134 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

Gotta go with OSU/Louisville for Saturdays games. Unless Florida can get Dieng in foul trouble it's gonna be extremely tough. Florida MUST not rely on the three and must take it to the hoop. If they float around the perimeter they are just playing into Pitino's hands and Louisville will win soundly. Get Dieng in foul trouble, I like UF.

Ohio St. is gonna be too tough for Cuse at the end IMO. Craft will draw the assignment of Dion Waiters which will be the matchup of the tournament so far. Sullinger vs Christmas is where Cuse is gonna severely miss Fab Melo. At the end Sullinger/Deshaun Thomas will be too much for the Fab-less cuse.

#135 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

Gotta go with OSU/Louisville for Saturdays games. Unless Florida can get Dieng in foul trouble it's gonna be extremely tough. Florida MUST not rely on the three and must take it to the hoop. If they float around the perimeter they are just playing into Pitino's hands and Louisville will win soundly. Get Dieng in foul trouble, I like UF.

That is a little like telling Syracuse not to play zone defense. The 3 is Florida's game. We live and die by it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.