Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Nakamura Signed

154 posts in this topic

kind of a tangent here- but I'm a little confused as to why everyone was freaking out about what JR said about Sherrod, my guess is that it was one of those times where by NOT saying anything about him, he was implying that he sucked. Am I right on this? I get a feeling Rivera isn't a big fan, based on how much he raved about Pugh during training camp

Back on the subject. This is a cool signing! As mentioned before, hopefully we has learned being behind Ed Reed. I love the confidence he has in himself. Not just because this signing, but I think our defense will be better as a whole at least I am hoping.We were a couple games out of the playoffs last season but I am positive we will return this upcoming season. Excited to see what we will do in the draft!

Apparently he's injury prone, but has looked pretty solid outside of that.

A guy that possibly has potential, I like mind this signing.

Does he come equipped with Nunchucks to help beat WR's off the Ball? Would be a great weapon in Madden next year.

Solid Signing though!!

All yoking asigh.........:)

Eh, depends on the difference between 'race and 'ethnicity'

Polynesians are asian, they just live on an island and have a different culture than mainland asians.

Just like Native Americans and Native Mexicans are the same race, but have two totally different cultures, and live on two different sides of an imaginary line.

Native Hawaiians can trace they're ancestory back to Japan, but Japanese are considered Asian and Hawaiians are considered Pacific Islanders.

It is just semantics. Pacific islanders have more of a cultural difference than an ethinic difference with "mainland' asians. Sorry, I know this isnt important, but I have a pet peeve of people telling me I am wrong when I am not.

I am glad we signed Nakamura. He has learned from the all time best.

You are wrong though.

Native Hawaiians are from Polynesian descent. Hawaii does have a lot of Japanese, but the natives of Hawaii are not Japanese. The **** just migrated there.

Silly goose.

PS, "Native Mexicans" are considered Native Americans, just like Native Canadians are. They're not separated by two totally different cultures, they're separated by hundreds, if not thousands of different cultures.

Nakumura will definitely help out the with special teams aspect of the game, I would also like Onatolo to sign as well. I think those two would help us a great deal on special teams.

decent FA pick up.

He will be what Jim Leonhard was for the Jets

Good signing

He will be known henceforth as Nakamutha - as in Nakamutha fugga out.

1 person likes this

Nickname .. Hiroshima or Pearl Harbor or Samurai Jack or something like that xD