Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smithers

Kenny Onatolu agreed to a 3 year contract

37 posts in this topic

Our special teams unit should be greatly improved. Which is more important that alot of people may realize.

what, we can't sign a John Smith? Dude is gonna need a nickname.

?

Tryingtohardmakesyoulookbad

Senn was 5'3" as well. This defense needs some damned size added to it. Without Kearse and Shirley, our defense has got to be the smallest per man in the league.

notsureifsrs

We have in Kenny and Nakamura two studly special teams guys. Just understand at worst we have a new group of Quention Teals and Jordan Senns types at starter but are even better special teams guys...upgrade = progress... Be patient on the starters.

Never heard of this guy, gonna google him.

Never heard of this guy, gonna google him.

I bet he will like that. What part of him are you going to google :D

I bet he will like that. What part of him are you going to google :D

Wouldn't you like to know, pervert.

Watahcing what is on youtube, I like this guy alot! He has a high motor and has a nose for the ball and hits hard as poo. It may be canada ball, but he can rush the passer pretty damn good. The second the ball is snapped he is fast and stays fast. This guy could seriously could be a gem.

One thing that Rivera is great at is developing talent. He took a group of no-names in SD and made them the #1 defense in the league. Onatolu could be a hell of a linebacker.. ya never know. Id much rather have this guy on the feild than any backup linebackers from last year. He has a spark and I hope Rivera molds that into a real productive ball player. But whatever man its just my two cents. I love this signing.

Another excellent ST/depth signing for the team, the ST unit should be greatly improved. Now either AE needs to take a big step forward or the team needs a new returner and the Panthers should be pretty good on ST. A definite change from the past few years and we at least shouldn't have to worry about the ST unit blowing games anymore.

when are we going to sign someone with a normal name