Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunbunny

*Smokers* help needed

27 posts in this topic

We had a talk. Maybe some of it sank it.

Probably not.

pretty normal stuff

1 person likes this

Well you better make sure you son isn't worshiping the devil or having sex with black men...according to reefer madness that's what happens when you smoke weed.

So is staring and leaning against the wall normal? Not answering when your name is called? Not talking at all?

From what I remember, I talked and giggled. It's been 20 years since I last smoked. I don't remember acting like a damn zombie.

Weed has gotten about 100000% better in the past 20 years.

You probably had some of the good stuff.

I doubt very seriously it was good stuff unless they pilferred from the friends dad's stash.

My husband is going catfishing with him tonight. Hopefully they can talk about it. We have reason to be concerned. It was just 6 months ago our son was in UNC having heart surgery. He really doesn't need to be making this a habit.

I know you know...

Don't push too hard. There are worse things than weed.

Yeah, we're playing it cool. He's open with us, and I know it's not his first time smoking. I was worried last night he was into something else because he was acting so strange. Honestly, I thought it was laced with something. Like I said, we're concerned over what it does to his heart. He can't experiment too much.

Smoking marijuana lowers blood pressure and has never been linked to heart disease of any type. It does slightly accelerate the heart rate, but not much more than just walking around does.

Probably nothing in the weed but maybe brownies... :D Like Chris said, weed is so much better today than even just 10 years ago. If you haven't in awhile you can't even understand how much more potent it is now.