Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dook

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lolz!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I was ridiculous-lehigh last night.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

haaaaaaaaahaaaaa

Posted · Report post

Meltdown in Durm. K better get a on a plane for Shabazz and whoever is left to recruit.

Posted · Report post

Duke fans should never mention Weber State again. They have set the new fail bar.

Posted · Report post

Completely agree. This is unacceptable. Not only did they lose to a 15, they lost to the worst 15. Had they been a one they would have lost to asheville or liu as well. This team has no real ball handlers, no true 3 or 4 guys and no big man with offensive moves. Dawkins played like a big baby when he was needed most. . Shabazz aint coming bc K didnt handle the recruit himself. They have got to land 2 or 3 of the best players still available. We all know Duke has been trending down since 2001. That championship masks the fact that they havent had a truly great team for ten years! Sad day in Duke nation. Im jumping on that Norfolk st train!!!!

Posted · Report post

Im jumping on that Norfolk st train!!!!

As a true Dewk fan would do. Jump off when things go bad.

Posted · Report post

I ment for the tourney bro. Hard to cheer for a team not playing. Duke fans are not ship jumpers. Upset? Yes very much. Going anywhere? Nope

Posted · Report post

Suck a dick Duke. Hope you have fun watching the Heels from the couch fags.

Posted · Report post

I'm a sad Panda, but at least I didn't have Duke going past the sweet 16 in my bracket.

Posted · Report post

Joe from Raleigh (doucher dookie fan) was on the David Glenn radio show 2 years ago talking about how the UNC program is in shambles and will never find success again..

lolz

Posted · Report post

I love it so much. I cried for joy. I heard players Duke's recruiting were not happy about seeing Duke lose in the first round. Saying that it makes Duke very unattractive to them now. :D