Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dook

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Lolz!

2 people like this

Posted

I was ridiculous-lehigh last night.

1 person likes this

Posted

haaaaaaaaahaaaaa

Posted

Meltdown in Durm. K better get a on a plane for Shabazz and whoever is left to recruit.

Posted

Duke fans should never mention Weber State again. They have set the new fail bar.

Posted

Completely agree. This is unacceptable. Not only did they lose to a 15, they lost to the worst 15. Had they been a one they would have lost to asheville or liu as well. This team has no real ball handlers, no true 3 or 4 guys and no big man with offensive moves. Dawkins played like a big baby when he was needed most. . Shabazz aint coming bc K didnt handle the recruit himself. They have got to land 2 or 3 of the best players still available. We all know Duke has been trending down since 2001. That championship masks the fact that they havent had a truly great team for ten years! Sad day in Duke nation. Im jumping on that Norfolk st train!!!!

Posted

Im jumping on that Norfolk st train!!!!

As a true Dewk fan would do. Jump off when things go bad.

Posted

I ment for the tourney bro. Hard to cheer for a team not playing. Duke fans are not ship jumpers. Upset? Yes very much. Going anywhere? Nope

Posted

Suck a dick Duke. Hope you have fun watching the Heels from the couch fags.

Posted

I'm a sad Panda, but at least I didn't have Duke going past the sweet 16 in my bracket.

Posted

Joe from Raleigh (doucher dookie fan) was on the David Glenn radio show 2 years ago talking about how the UNC program is in shambles and will never find success again..

lolz

Posted

I love it so much. I cried for joy. I heard players Duke's recruiting were not happy about seeing Duke lose in the first round. Saying that it makes Duke very unattractive to them now. :D