Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Dook

61 posts in this topic

Wow. Lots of flukes in the early round. Pussy heels made it through. Go figure. I guess it gives the cowboy fans something to pull for.

I will banish this horrid team to oblivion.

I will banish this horrid team to oblivion.

You will poo and fall back in it.

The reality is that this was supposed to be a rebuilding year for Duke and they drastically overachieved during the regular season and played themselves into a high ranking. The team definitely ran out of gas during the last month of the season and the loss of Ryan Kelly was the straw that broke the camels back. Lehigh was also a horrible match up for Duke with their quickness. Duke had struggled to defend the dribble drive all season.

When's the last time Duke had a legit big guy....Boozer? K also doesn't go to his bench much through the season to develop guys. He is a great coach but his recruiting has fallen off. Rivers wasn't as good as expected. Irving was a legit #1 guy.

lol @ rebuilding year. That was giggle worthy.

It was, whether you want to admit it or not. We only had one senior.

That's fine if it was a rebuilding year, but at UNC rebuilding year or not we don't find any justification to accept losing. ESPECIALLY in such an embarassing way on national television.

The ACC sure is proud.