12 replies to this topic

#1 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

So, I don't think I did this when I first joined these boards the first time around (Thanks BFKM for the Idea). Seems like a great time to do this now.

I'm Ivan. I like bacon. I can be a sarcastic asshole at times but don't take me seroiusly, because you'll get mad, and you'll be mad over nothing. Which is really bad for your blood pressure. You don't want that.

I'm currently getting my degree to be a certified English Teacher, in Mexico. Weird, I know, right?

I love the Panthers as a team and organization.

I'm currently engaged in a 'wtf is this relationship?' long distance relationship with a girl from New York.. I will more than likely get my heart crushed in the long run. But it's all good.

I can cook, clean, work on cars, garden, and at one time I was a plumber. [Insert any other stereotype in here].

#2 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

Hi IVAN!!! WELCOME TO THE HUD BUD.

#3 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

I see in your short time here you've become a valued member of the huddle. Congrats lol.

#4 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

lol, I wouldn't go that far. Thanks man. I can't stop staring at your signature ...

#5 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,653 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

Good poo Ivan. One of the best huddlers on here imo. Im new so take it for what its worth.

#6 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,584 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:57 AM

So, I don't think I did this when I first joined these boards the first time around (Thanks BFKM for the Idea). Seems like a great time to do this now.

I'm Ivan. I like bacon. I can be a sarcastic asshole at times but don't take me seroiusly, because you'll get mad, and you'll be mad over nothing. Which is really bad for your blood pressure. You don't want that.

I'm currently getting my degree to be a certified English Teacher, in Mexico. Weird, I know, right?

I love the Panthers as a team and organization.

I'm currently engaged in a 'wtf is this relationship?' long distance relationship with a girl from New York.. I will more than likely get my heart crushed in the long run. But it's all good.

I can cook, clean, work on cars, garden, and at one time I was a plumber. [Insert any other stereotype in here].

What's up Ivan. I'm never in here but saw this post and thought I would officially say hello, and also I enjoyed the few games of Words With Friends that we played, until you declined my invitation. I guess you didn't like getting schooled, but it's all good.

#7 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,934 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:55 AM

lol, I wouldn't go that far. Thanks man. I can't stop staring at your signature ...

I wouldn't mind watching her work as a plumber!

Enjoy your posts Ivan. Good luck on the degree and enjoy the warm weather south of the border!

Posted Image

#8 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:43 AM

What's up Ivan. I'm never in here but saw this post and thought I would officially say hello, and also I enjoyed the few games of Words With Friends that we played, until you declined my invitation. I guess you didn't like getting schooled, but it's all good.

lol what? What was your name? I got rid of the game completely man. Although I in fact don't like getting my ass handed to me.

#9 ReadyorNot

ReadyorNot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

Brooklyn in the house!

#10 b-back-n-a-brees

b-back-n-a-brees

NOT NEWB

• NEWB