Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CollegePanther

Source: Rb Mike Tolbert Visiting Carolina Panthers This Weekend

272 posts in this topic

can't believe the statement 'DWill is washed up' has been thrown out there several times in this thread. that's just asinine. we have two EXTREMELY talented backs, don't let your love for one make you delusional.

1 person likes this

can't believe the statement 'DWill is washed up' has been thrown out there several times in this thread. that's just asinine. we have two EXTREMELY talented backs, don't let your love for one make you delusional.

If he can't get majority of the snaps with his contract, then what is he?

dollar signs don't dictate a players abilities...

so he's a fraud? that's not a nice thing to say about our starting running back. I question your love for this team.

Who said he's a fraud...? I'm starting to wonder whether you know what 'washed up' and 'fraud' mean...

Peyton Manning is washed up.

too soon?

Peyton Manning is washed up.

too soon?

he's so bad he's not even on a football team. Must be true.

also, can you find a hotter pick of hayden? this one's doing nothing for me.

If we cant sign Stew long term there is only one reason.

mug-marty-hurney.jpg

so he's a fraud? that's not a nice thing to say about our starting running back. I question your love for this team.

Nice trolling but this goes all to Hurney obviously

with all the fuging needs we have at other positions this is where we're looking to solidify, a position we already have 2 starters splitting time

AlBundy.jpg

1 person likes this

Reality is this....and I know many of you will reject this.

1st) Williams isn't going anywhere due to his contract.

2nd) Stewart isn't going anywhere either, unless we are offeered a 1st round pick. His cap # is low, and his role in the offense is arguably bigger than Williams.

3rd) Tolbert is known mostly for his special teams play (that is lost on most of you, evidently). He'd definately be the 3rd best back on the team, will a heavy role on special teams, unless/untill we lose one to injury.

He isn't even a Panther, and people are climbing out on some severely weak limbs.

2 people like this

Reality is this....and I know many of you will reject this.

1st) Williams isn't going anywhere due to his contract.

2nd) Stewart isn't going anywhere either, unless we are offeered a 1st round pick. His cap # is low, and his role in the offense is arguably bigger than Williams.

3rd) Tolbert is know mostly for his special teams play (that is lost on most of you, evidently). He'd definately be the 3rd best back on the team, will a heavy role on special teams, unless/untill we lose one to injury.

He isn't even a Panther, and people are climbing out on some severely weak limbs.

Tolbert is known mostly for his Special Teams play.

Remove head from bunghole.