Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Source: Rb Mike Tolbert Visiting Carolina Panthers This Weekend

272 posts in this topic

Posted

The read option worked better with Deangelo.

DeAngelo was NOT running the read option with Cam. He ran the pitch option with him....and with Stewart in the field. Difference.

Posted

a couple of draft picks= potential. I like Stewart too but we wont be able to resign him next year so why not trade him now?

Stewart still has potential. I don't understand your point.

Re-signing him is not impossible, nor does anyone believe that.

Posted

Trade Stewart get stuck with a near 30 year old RB, and a RB who has half the production of Stewart. Jesus we're fuged.

Posted

When you fumble the ball, you dont play, then you get released.

Adrian Peterson would like I word with you. lol

No, not comparing M. Goodson to AP.

I still want Mike Goodson gone.

Posted

DeAngelo was NOT running the read option with Cam. He ran the pitch option with him....and with Stewart in the field. Difference.

You're right, I'm being retarded, sorry.

1 person likes this

Posted

Stewart still has potential. I don't understand your point.

Re-signing him is not impossible, nor does anyone believe that.

No, not impossible. Unrealistic? yes. But since Stewart is a better running back, he will want a bigger contract than D-Will's. Can you imagine all that money going to one position?

Posted

You're right, I'm being retarded, sorry.

It's cool. Blame it on St Pattys day booze. I did earlier

Posted

It makes no sense to spend money on Tolbert if we weren't getting rid of Stewart or d-will. I don't like this one bit, if we trade Stewart.

Posted

No, not impossible. But since Stewart is a better running back, he will want a bigger contract than D-Will's. Can you imagine all that money going to one position?

Hurney needs to man up and admit he made a mistake. He fuged up and paid the wrong running back and will need to swallow the cap hit and money lost from cutting Deangelo. He needs to make sure we don't hold onto an old wash-up simply because it's cost effective.

Yeah, that doesn't sound like Hurney at all. Good luck with your future Stewart. We're gonna miss you.

Posted

Jeeze what happened to trying to get a good corner on the market?

Posted

If he really deserved his contract, he wouldn't be playing backup to the cheaper running back.

Tha's how he's a fraud. He's clearly inferior in our coaches' eyes yet he's still going to get the benefit of the doubt.

Wow you are stupid

Posted

He is Goodsons replacement if you read anymore into this your either stupid or Joe Persons.