Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legit Tolbert News

91 posts in this topic

Posted

Even if we got Tolbert, JStew is the best back we got.It would be a shame to lose his talents.

Posted

I don't want to get rid of either D-will or Stew

Posted

It takes 1 injury from having nobody if we trade Stew away.... Stew stays and he will get a contract extension that we can afford.

Posted

There isn't a whole lot out there at defense, so that's going to have to be addressed in the draft. For that reason alone I would like the signing, Tolbert gives the Panther's another option out of the backfield. He's a good pass catcher and should help out at FB and in short yardage situations. Take some of the pressure and allow Cam to take less hits on goal line dives.

Posted

I don't want to lose Stewie, but if we do we sure as hell better get something for him.

Posted

Is it realistic that we could let Goodson and Brockel go but still be able to keep Stewy and Dwill?

Assuming that we sign Tolbert.

1 person likes this

Posted

Brockle does a lot of the little things really well.

Plus he gets a TD every time he touches the ball on direct snaps.

Posted

Brockel would just be our 3rd TE if we sign Tolbert. Goodson is cut no matter what Tolbert does.

Posted

We won't be getting rid of Stewart. He had over 1,000 combined yards last year. Tolbert will definitely be replacing Brockel.

Posted

show me the text or i don't believe you

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys let's ignore CB so we can see Captain Munnerlyn, get fuging manhandled by bigger receivers, hey guys let's ignore the pass rush cause it's not like Drew Brees has all fuging day to throw back there.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys let's ignore CB so we can see Captain Munnerlyn, get fuging manhandled by bigger receivers, hey guys let's ignore the pass rush cause it's not like Drew Brees has all fuging day to throw back there.

Those issues will have to be fixed with what's on the team (Hogan and Hardy) or in the draft in the first few rounds.