Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Legit Tolbert News

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
90 replies to this topic

#85 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

(and no people, as great as JStew is, he's not getting us a first rounder...I'd say second at best)

Denver was able to trade Clinton Portis for Champ Bailey AND a 2nd round pick. Stewart is easily as good as Clinton Portis. Yes Stewart doesnt quite have the same stats but he's also splitting carries which should increase his value. Less wear and tear. I dont want to see Stewart traded BUT if we have to in order to improve the team, then we have to. If we dont get a 1st rounder we are getting robbed. I would take a 2nd AND a quality player. But just a 2nd or a 3rd and we are getting robbed.

#86 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:52 AM

With the way the league has devalued RB's, Clevelands second rounder would be a good trade. Top of the second would get us a quality player

#87 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:56 AM

Denver was able to trade Clinton Portis for Champ Bailey AND a 2nd round pick. Stewart is easily as good as Clinton Portis. Yes Stewart doesnt quite have the same stats but he's also splitting carries which should increase his value. Less wear and tear. I dont want to see Stewart traded BUT if we have to in order to improve the team, then we have to. If we dont get a 1st rounder we are getting robbed. I would take a 2nd AND a quality player. But just a 2nd or a 3rd and we are getting robbed.

gone are those days

#88 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

The Panthers may trade Stew, but, you had better not hold your breath. We have too many holes to trade Stew. If trading Stew was the missing piece, then I could see it.

WTF are you talking about. We have too many holes to trade Stew? That is EXACTLY the reason that you might trade Stewart...to garner draft picks to actually FILL those holes.

I swear, the ignorance of some posters on this board is MIND BLOWING.

#89 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

gone are those days

I agree but remember last year when we were all laughing our rears off at the Bears stupidity when we got Olsen for a 3rd? We will be the idiots on the other end IF we do trade him and only get a 2nd or a 3rd.

#90 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

http://www.google.co...96c3b90fbf035fe

Looks like my friend was right on the money!!!

More proof that NJP is a fraud.

Also, Steve Reed's twitter said that Tolbert left more than a million on the table because he was so excited to come here.

Good signing.

#91 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

lol njpanthers12 will soon change to ncjets12 and become an insider for the jets