Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthersfan704

Ochocinco?

48 posts in this topic

I'd rather grow our current young WR's than pull him in, to be honest.

Has anyone heard anything about Ochocinco? Surely he's bout to get the axe with all the signings NE has done, I don't see where he'd fit in.

i'd take him on as a #4 at the vet minimum. sure as hell would be an upgrade over legadu naanee. 89, lafell, gettis, 85 - sounds like a solid depth chart to me

i'd take him on as a #4 at the vet minimum. sure as hell would be an upgrade over legadu naanee. 89, lafell, gettis, 85 - sounds like a solid depth chart to me

Chad Johnson and Steve Smith sounds good on paper....

4 years ago. "sure as hell would be an upgrade over Legadu" sounds like an overstatement.

4 years ago uhhh no..... last 3 seasons he's posted over 150 receptions and over 2,000 yards.

think that wouldn't be an upgrade over the last WR we have on the roster?

I would sign him at the right price. Sorry, guys, I don't think he's done. He didn't just turn into a zero over night. He has been humbled by the "Patriot way". The loud mouth 85 has been broken. Rivera, Chud, Graves, Proehl, Smitty and Cam would be just the group to help him build himself back up to a very productive level as a WR in the NFL.

I would absolutely sign him in a heartbeat if he'd play for cheap.

He's not what he used to be or could have been, but you guys act like he's not better than Pilares or something.

Meh, I'd rather continue to develop Gettis and Lafell

I heard he is changing his name back to Chad Johnson. I don't want him.