Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheel31

Heels Vs Creighton

51 posts in this topic

See Dookies...that's how you roll over inferior competition.

Marshall got hurt. His right wrist/elbow. I noticed him passing the ball more tonight with his left hand in the 2nd half, and coach called the other team out on their hacks in the postgame sideline interview.

Its one thing to go after the ball and another to go all Wahoo McDanials chopping the heck out of someone's wrist

its also another thing for the Creighton player to wink to his sideline after the hackjob. straight up ghetto.

thanks gibbs

your wink and dook-flop on the perimeter lifted a good UNC team to a different level today

karma za bitch CreighDONE !

yeah, what was up with that wink? Inferior talent trying to find an edge. Henson still got the double-double and multiple blocks.

Next up?

really worried about Kendall

No title for us this year.

• Topics

• You don't see white people glorifying thug life and blaming the police when they get caught. I had a juvi tell me straight up that he believed he was a man now cause he shot somebody. Tell me what's the problem with that. Clearly it's the police? Right??
    • And I've been in jails were there were literally no black people in them, violent or otherwise. Crime in general is a problem in poor communities and the black community is disproportionately poor, its not because black people or the culture is inherently violent. Regardless this is a separate issue and had nothing to do with police violence, unless you feel that violence against the poor is justified regardless of cause because poor people commit violent crimes and shouldn't be afforded equal protectiom
    • Coming from the guy pushing Seth Rich conspiracies because he saw it on a message board