Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

Waterboarding was used on KSM and stopped a 9/11 style attack on LA

39 posts in this topic

What's the difference between sterilization and abortion?

Yeah, every sperm is sacred!!!

sex and drugs of course.

I am no expert on this stuff, but all the articles I've read have experts in the field of interrogation saying that this type of work generally yields unreliable information, so they must have some other methods that yield better results?

Yeah, 'cause the CIA and the U.S. military can in no way be considered experts in the field of interrogation.

Um, the experts referred to were active or retired members of these organizations.

Um, the experts referred to were active or retired members of these organizations.

So, you believe some of these "experts," but not others ... only the ones you agree with, I see.

You are getting kind of lame at this stuff these days. Maybe a vacation?

You also forgot to post "Link, Please?"

Link, please?

/determined to get last word here

//end thread

dON'T PUT WORDS IN HER MOUTH1!!1!

You are getting kind of lame at this stuff these days. Maybe a vacation?

You also forgot to post "Link, Please?"

Why don't you explain yourself instead of trying to insult me ... that doesn't work anyway.

Fiz has already supplied us with the information needed. I've said it before - the people running the programs probably had revenge on their minds as much as information. We already know that the abuses against prisoners were condoned at the highest levels, and that people without the stomach to do them were replaced. That leaves people prone to agree with harsh treatment of prisoners, encouraged by their superiors, to do what they feel is needed to "get information".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

im curious if the people defending the use of torture (despite the evidence above proving that evidence gained was mostly fabricated, despite the fact that it doesn't work, as summed up succinctly by the rabidly liberal christian science monitor) realize they were the same people who first claimed prisoner abuse wasn't happening, then claimed it wasn't widespread, then claimed what was happening wasn't torture.

do you people realize how your own opinion on this situation has been manipulated as the goal posts moved? doesn't that unnerve you?

Do you realize you take this all way too seriously?