Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanceUSMC

Kendall Marshall Has A Broken Wrist

127 posts in this topic

This is bullshit, the ref's have been "letting them play" in the second round but you HAVE TO PROTECT THE PLAYERS.

Now our chances at a championship are ruined due to a matchup with an infeior dirty team.

I hope their plane crashes on the way back to their shitty second rate college.

HAHAHA, OH WOW

This is not good at all, and I'm definitely going to have to see how this plays out. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we should know more because he did play later on in the game.

This is bullshit, the ref's have been "letting them play" in the second round but you HAVE TO PROTECT THE PLAYERS.

Now our chances at a championship are ruined due to a matchup with an infeior dirty team.

I hope their plane crashes on the way back to their shitty second rate college.

ron_burgundy2_180.jpg

While it's disappointing, and I think he is just about as irreplaceable as they come on the team, I don't believe Creighton was playing dirty... I think they were playing hard ball, bringing the best they had... Hope it's something Kendall can brace and play with, but even if we have to go without him, it's still been a heel of a season...

How nice to have a built in excuse for losing already.

right...

1 person likes this

and there was no call on that...

as a lifelong heels fan, i hate to hear this news...all we gotta hope for is for the guys waiting for their chance to step up. Thankfully, there is enough talent without him that it shouldn't take too much to win our game on thursday.............provided we do win that one, thats what i'm most worried about.

I need to post the Ron Simmons saying "DAMN" gif.

Sucks big-time. Team can beat USF/Ohio winner but not elite teams without Marshall. Man... maybe Henson and Barnes stay and go for it next year with a reloaded team.

UNC can still likely beat whoever wins between USF and Ohio without him, no way they can advance to the Final 4 without the point guard.