Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanceUSMC

Kendall Marshall Has A Broken Wrist

127 posts in this topic

as a lifelong heels fan, i hate to hear this news...all we gotta hope for is for the guys waiting for their chance to step up. Thankfully, there is enough talent without him that it shouldn't take too much to win our game on thursday.............provided we do win that one, thats what i'm most worried about.

I need to post the Ron Simmons saying "DAMN" gif.

Sucks big-time. Team can beat USF/Ohio winner but not elite teams without Marshall. Man... maybe Henson and Barnes stay and go for it next year with a reloaded team.

UNC can still likely beat whoever wins between USF and Ohio without him, no way they can advance to the Final 4 without the point guard.

At least you guys didn't lose to the LeHigh Engineers. Cry me a river.

rumors are that it is a scaphoid fracture. Anybody ever have that? or know of it?

Fuuuck that is awful. Dammit we have have a lot of injuries this year, but this one really hurts. Marshall is completely irreplaceable for this team, and he has been playing fantastic ball lately.

Btw, I dont think Creighton played a dirty game. They were overmatched inside so they resorted to hacking a lot on defense, but that doesnt make them a dirty team (thought they seemed to hit Henson's quite often). Just a freak injury that happened at the worst possible time to the worst possible player for UNC

Watts will start at pg now with White and Reggie backing him up. How huge are the injuries to Dex and Leslie now...