Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kendall Marshall Has A Broken Wrist

127 posts in this topic

Posted

You can not tell me that this wasn't DIRTY?

Creighton player slapping at Henson's wrist

Watch this player wink at the creighton coach and bench...

Posted

Purdue is up on Kansas at the half...

If PU wins and Marshall is out, I'd have to pick NCSU as the favorite to get to the final 4.

No way, you definitely underestimate this team. If Marshall is not able to play I guarantee you that you will see a Carolina team that comes out with a chip on their shoulder.

Posted

not having Marshall pretty much guarantees our exit, putting aside all of his point guard duties, the guy has been making some huge buckets lately. We're not out, but are in huge trouble. No way we could compete with UK without him.

Posted

lol, so we're all just ready to roll over and die? Nice, no point for this guys to even go out and play anymore I guess. Pretty pathetic reaction to the injury.

Posted

Kansas isn't as good as I thought they were. Not all that impressed with them.

Posted

even without marshall, you gotta figure they will have a fighting chance in any game they play until they (and if they) get to the final four. zeller, barnes, henson and now macadoo are all playing too well to give up hope....

Posted

I hate the heels as much as the next red blooded american. But I feel for marshall. In the end its just a game. The bad news for Heel fans is he is done. If it is his scafold bone its bad. That is the last bone in the hand to receive adequate perfusion, so the healing process will go slowly. If the pack were able to advance I would want a crack at the heels full strength. Marshall also seemed like a good kid.

Posted

NCSU is going to eat Kansas' lunch.

Posted

NCSU is going to eat Kansas' lunch.

:wacko:

Posted

Marshall is having surgery in the A.M. His father said if all goes well he might play on Fri....I honestly don't think he will but whatever. I had a friend at the game who said that the Creighton coach was screaming "Wrist Wrist" on the sideline. what kind of scumbag devotes a gameplan to try to intentionally hurt an opposing player?

Posted

Kansas just barely squeaked out a win against a marginal Purdue team...

Posted

I feel bad for the young man even though I'm still not convinced he won't play, I do however remember how certain CAROLINA fans showed no remorse when Kyrie got hurt.