Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akaseinfeld

Panthers Agree With Tolbert On 4 Year Deal

422 posts in this topic

so much whining in here.

tolbert is going to be taking the place of goodson and probably the FB and he also brings another ST stud. dude has been a leader in ST tackles on the charger for several years.

if we can't re-sign stewart next year we have options.

btw...if we can't re-sign stewart, it won't be because of williams contract or money. they'll find a way to keep him around if he wants to....which he may not.

no sense in panicking or having a melt down.

this is a good thing.

if you're wondering how this fits into the offense....remember we have one of the most aggressive, progressive and innovative OCs in the league. expect some very cool things from this backfield and offense that teams won't be prepared for.

#quitcherbitchin

2 people like this

so much whining in here.

tolbert is going to be taking the place of goodson and probably the FB and he also brings another ST stud. dude has been a leader in ST tackles on the charger for several years.

if we can't re-sign stewart next year we have options.

btw...if we can't re-sign stewart, it won't be because of williams contract or money. they'll find a way to keep him around if he wants to....which he may not.

no sense in panicking or having a melt down.

this is a good thing.

if you're wondering how this fits into the offense....remember we have one of the most aggressive, progressive and innovative OCs in the league. expect some very cool things from this backfield and offense that teams won't be prepared for.

#quitcherbitchin

thank you for posting this.

Cincy needs a back. They have the cap space and picks this year. We need to trade Dwill for whatever they are willing to part with. We have to keep stewart

So could this be one of the biggest FA pickup in Panthers history? History shows the Panthers don't dabble in high profile FA's too much.

Oh my god what is this poo

As much as i want Cam to score more rushing TD's in the redzone, they need to keep him from getting hit so much. This move will compliment that i think.,

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

Trade stewart to the Browns and swap draft picks in the process, all the while we grab claiborne. I can dream right???

I like this pickup, i like it a lot. It also shows our FO has a plan. We may not currently know what that plan consist of, but they do have one. I personally think JS will be a Panther for the '12-'13 season.

Our offense was at its best this year when our running game was clicking.

Maybe we should pickup The Golden Calf of Bristol. I mean our ground attack could be even better.

Imagine...

Cam, The Golden Calf of Bristol, Williams, Stewart, Tolbert all on the field at the same time.

We could call the formation the Delorian.

That was sarcasm.

1 person likes this

lol

Maybe we should pickup The Golden Calf of Bristol. I mean our ground attack could be even better.

Imagine...

Cam, The Golden Calf of Bristol, Williams, Stewart, Tolbert all on the field at the same time.

We could call the formation the Delorian.

That was sarcasm.