#1 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,529 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

Finally a little bit of truth around here. It appears it is now official that the Obama birth certificate is a fraud. Now the question is, will the establishment allow this to be given the time of day? Either way, with the apparent take down of the NWO by global humanitarian organizations, hopefully this is more evidence suggesting the dominos are beginning to fall. I do find it interesting that CBS was reporting on this story being Benjamin Fulford of the White Dragon Society had said CBS would be the first media outlet to break away from the clutches of the establishment and the propaganda machine. Things are looking up fellas.

#2 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,479 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

Again, nothing will come of this.

#3 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,387 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

Truth? Not so fast.

http://www.hackerfac...stone-Kops.html

I haven't read this latest blog post, but his previous analysis was pretty good at debunking the claims that it was a forgery.

I debunked this specific claim of fraud nearly a year ago. The layers are actually due to a simple optimized setting when the PDF was created. Since then, major media outlets have duplicated the same layer-effect by enabling the optimization, and there are even YouTubevideos that show how to do it yourself. To reiterate: it is not fraud; it is a configuration setting for one type of optimized PDF. The results are repeatable and conclusive. And most importantly: this claim of fraud was debunked nearly a year ago.

#4 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

His mom was a current citizen so I don't see how this is an issue. Even if you're abroad I believe you are considered natural born as long as one parent is a U.S. citizen. http://www.fas.org/s...misc/R42097.pdf

#5 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

It appears it is now official that the Obama birth certificate is a fraud.

What about this story makes it official? Looks like the same old easily debunked stuff.

#6 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

I created a thread a few weeks back about how Sheriff Joe claimed to have evidence that it was a forgery, I wonder if his crazy ass ever released his evidence.

#7 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,387 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

it is the same evidence that has already been debunked, relating to layers etc.

#8 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

Yup.

#9 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

I do find it interesting that CBS was reporting on this story being Benjamin Fulford of the White Dragon Society had said CBS would be the first media outlet to break away from the clutches of the establishment and the propaganda machine.

Faux has been saying this for years though

#10 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

Wait, is this the same 'evidence' that actually proved to be layers of a .pdf document that are naturally produced when scanned with certain scanners & software?

Because anybody with decent computer knowledge can debunk that 'proof'.

By the way, 99% of the time, youtube conspiracy videos are complete junk.
They're only making money off of fools like you through youtube partnership programs. They get money every time guys like you watch their videos.

#11 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,479 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:05 AM

Venom is so open-minded his brain fell out.

#12 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:38 AM

This is new and exciting.

#13 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,047 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

not really debunked.

The Obama administration had experts who refutted the claim. However, you can find an expert to claim anything.

Much like criminal trials.....both the prosecution and defense will have "expert witnesses" to support whatever claim/defense they are making.

#14 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Everyone debunked the claim, it had nothing to do with White House experts.

You can debunk it yourself. Pick up the same type of scanner that was used, set it to word recognition mode and scan a document. It will create the same layers as it detects words. It's meant to be used with software that automatically converts forms and documents to digital forms.

#15 cotblock

cotblock

Don't Call Me Junior Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Location34.887133,-81.00769

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

not really debunked.

The Obama administration had experts who refutted the claim. However, you can find an expert to claim anything.

Much like criminal trials.....both the prosecution and defense will have "expert witnesses" to support whatever claim/defense they are making.

Wait, aren't you the one complaining about everyone filling in their own opinions based on their biases in lieu of facts in another thread?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.