* * - - - 8 votes

How Many Years Before This Team Can Realistically Compete For Nfc South Title?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lurker_*

Guest_Lurker_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

With the huge moves by Bucs this offseason as well as high draft picks they have, where does that put us in division? We still have the juggaurnaut of Bree's and Saints to which there seems no answer and Falcons are holding pretty strong also. Do yall think it will take Brees retiring before we can win the NFC South?

The Panthers offseason seems to be a failure so far with just a 3rd string RB, a very good one, but still there are many positions that need to be addressed and filling them with rookies from the draft usually means success in future, not now. Would everyone be satisfied if we just make it over .500 this year?

#2 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

With the huge moves by Bucs this offseason as well as high draft picks they have, where does that put us in division? We still have the juggaurnaut of Bree's and Saints to which there seems no answer and Falcons are holding pretty strong also. Do yall think it will take Brees retiring before we can win the NFC South?

The Panthers offseason seems to be a failure so far with just a 3rd string RB, a very good one, but still there are many positions that need to be addressed and filling them with rookies from the draft usually means success in future, not now. Would everyone be satisfied if we just make it over .500 this year?

You're a fuging Saints fan douchebag, go troll elsewhere asshat.

#3 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

Display Name History For: Lurker
From To Change Date BigA3723 Lurker Mar 17 2012 01:02 PM

#4 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

Carolina is better than Tampa

Realistcally, they could be as good as Atl this year with another year working on their new schemes (and Atl now has a new staff on both sides)

Saints are going to face all sorts of impacting penalties this year and no longer will have a dirty D...

Considering non Panther fans even admit that Cam Newons ceiling is higher than an QB in the league......that means they can compete for the NFCS starting this year.

#5 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

this season

#6 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 5,922 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

Well I'm expecting a division win not hoping for one.

#7 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

But to answer your question, I expect the Panthers to compete for the division title this year.

I don't know why you are trying to pose as a Panther fan though, it just makes you seem dumber than you already did.

#8 Guest_Lurker_*

Guest_Lurker_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:22 AM

But to answer your question, I expect the Panthers to compete for the division title this year.

I don't know why you are trying to pose as a Panther fan though, it just makes you seem dumber than you already did.

It was an honest question as I'm pretty surprised by lack of FA movement so far.

#9 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,466 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

Display Name History For: Lurker
From To Change Date BigA3723 Lurker Mar 17 2012 01:02 PM

Haha, Jesus that is sad. Not only is he trolling another team's board, but he changed his name so he could pretend to be a panthers fan? Bravo.

#10 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

Posted Image

#11 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,304 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

this year

and 1 star for the thread.

#12 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,557 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

IP address: New Orleans, LA

Get'im

#13 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,739 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

When does hurricane season officially start...

I see no reason why we cant compete for it this year.

#14 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

I would be ecstatic if the saints barely make it over .500

#15 Guest_Lurker_*

Guest_Lurker_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

I would be ecstatic if the saints barely make it over .500

Of course you would, too bad that's not happening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.