Photo
- - - - -

Who Is Your "man Crush" For The 2012 Draft?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
64 replies to this topic

#61 Hugo Roy

Hugo Roy

ROOKIE

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

Wanna see im in Carolina: David DeCastro
Don't want to see im in Carolina: Devon Still

#62 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:32 PM

Streeter would be nice.

#63 Jesse

Jesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:46 PM

Janoris Jenkins and Mark Barron. I'm sure one will be available in the 2nd, right?

#64 nagai

nagai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

To be honest, I've been doing more hating than loving. Here's some positivity though:

Brockers: I think he'll do much better tomorrow at his pro day and reestablish himself as the top DT (at least in my mind). I think he'll turn up lighter than he did at the combine, run in the 5.0 or 5.1 range and have 30 reps on the bench.

Worthy: I think this is the one DT that everyone is sleeping on at 9. There are a lot of other DT's that are getting a lot of buzz, but truthfully, I don't see them transitioning well in the NFL. Worthy on the other hand I think will be a fantastic, albeit perhaps slightly lazy DT. I see a bright future ahead for this guy.

#65 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:41 AM

Worthy: I think this is the one DT that everyone is sleeping on at 9. There are a lot of other DT's that are getting a lot of buzz, but truthfully, I don't see them transitioning well in the NFL. Worthy on the other hand I think will be a fantastic, albeit perhaps slightly lazy DT. I see a bright future ahead for this guy.

I am on the Worthy bandwagon. He has that burst you want from the middle. He is as quick off the ball as anyone, and quicker than almost everyone else. Even as only a junior this year, he was still a captain and a leader. If you want disruptive, then Jerel is your pick.

Worthy, IMO, is the most pro ready DT in the draft. I think you folks will be preasantly suprised if we get him.