Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

New Forum = New Attitudes

stop being dickbags Stop Being D-Bags

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#61 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

I haven't been here in a while till a few days ago, when did the forums change? In the last week?

#62 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

Test post. Kept getting an error box that said "post_too_short" lastnight

#63 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

This new attitude thing would be appropriate if Kurb follows through with said pontifications. Past history makes this seem more like a New Years resolution. If, by chance, this is real, if you are going to bust people's balls, then put some teeth into it.
Posted Image

#64 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

I don't post much on here due to the abundant trolling, its way over done here. It used to be a lot better, but like Kurb said its getting outta hand.

I think we should have neg rep in place where if someone hits a quota, they are banned for a specific period of time, depending on what neg rep level they are on. Don't know if this is possible or would be to much trouble for the moderators.

But for those who post without trolling, and have good info to share, keep it up!!! It is greatly appreciated.

I love when posters with less than 50 posts talk about "back in the day"

what fly navy said- know Ill get flamed for saying in but the camwagoners seem to be a particularly immature bunch

Yeah, I only got accused of being a troll after the fanboys took over the board with their kneejerk reactions to everything Cam did. They are like 12 year old girls at a Bieber concert. I like to think I poked fun while bringing them back to reality a little. Some things they say is worse than any trolling.

I'm doing my best to be on great behavior and support the team.

TheRealDeal

#65 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Lol TRD where you been. My plate's been full witihout you.

#66 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

I've been saying it for a while now just make me admin I'd have no problem banning anyone including myself.

#67 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

Lol TRD where you been. My plate's been full witihout you.

I have no idea who you are without an avatar.

Been busy, offseason blows, I don't care about what Cam wore when he was eating his cereal watching the Lakers game, and that's all this forum has become. The bounty stuff doesn't bother me one bit, the only reason people care is because it's the Saints and since I don't live there I don't have the same rivalry feeling with them that most Huddlers do. This poo happens everywhere. I don't care about Breesus' contract, I don't care about most offseason stuff. Getting ready for baseball season and Lakers playoffs.

Kemp about to "let beastmode off the leash" this season and I cannot fuging wait.

50/50 man

#68 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

I have no idea who you are without an avatar.

Been busy, offseason blows, I don't care about what Cam wore when he was eating his cereal watching the Lakers game, and that's all this forum has become. The bounty stuff doesn't bother me one bit, the only reason people care is because it's the Saints and since I don't live there I don't have the same rivalry feeling with them that most Huddlers do. This poo happens everywhere. I don't care about Breesus' contract, I don't care about most offseason stuff. Getting ready for baseball season and Lakers playoffs.

Kemp about to "let beastmode off the leash" this season and I cannot fuging wait.

50/50 man

I'm saying my plate's been full with all the trolling left undone due to your absence.