Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brace Yourselves, Saints Fans (Merged Threads)

277 posts in this topic

Posted

IF he did trade Brees he could get at least 3 or 4 first rounders, based on what Washington gave up for the 2nd pick this year! That would help. Especially if he released all the players involved (or traded them) and hired a whole new staff it would help him to save face, if he doesn't he is basically condoning it, imho.

68 posts. Nice job. Keep it up, and maybe someday we'll believe you're a real member.

Posted

Saints head coach Sean Payton will be suspended without pay for one season

OH SNAP!

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Posted

It would be funny if the Saints decided to trade Drew Brees, that the 49ers would be kicking themselves for resigning Alex Smith. The 49ers would have given them their whole draft this year and next, because their team is primed for a run.

Why would they trade Brees, are you new to nfl? The Brees deal is close to being done and will be done before July at latest.

Posted

nick theft should = automatic ban if the mods are serious about cutting down on assholes

I agree. Way more disruptive than pie. Mods, get with it. Quick.

Posted

Guess they're going to be "Breesing2anotherSB" without their HC.

Posted

If I'm Brees I demand a trade to Miami

Posted

Why would they trade Brees, are you new to nfl? The Brees deal is close to being done and will be done before July at latest.

anyone else think that this should be the avatar for ^^this^^ troll or any other saints fans in denial?

head_up_ass.jpg

Posted

maybe I'm greedy, but I was hoping they would be docked their 2nd round this year and their first rounder next year.

Posted

jay glazer said he talked to payton and said that payton and everyone else was expecting just a few games, not a whole season. said that he was going to be missing out on $8mil worth of salary he was counting on. pretty sure benson isn't going to have to pay that.

i agree that benson might just fire everyone to try and save face. he's got to at least have contemplated it.

Absolutely not, Benson has publicly said he completely backs up Payton and Loomis 100%! He has reiterated that multiple times. Benson is a billionaire that is 294 on the Forves 500 list, saving $8 mill on salaries is not a big deal to him. In fact, I would be Benson gets Payron some financial help by advancing him money from 2013 contract if he is in need.

Posted

Well, the GM just got suspended for half the season, so they better get to working it out with someone else instead. You realize that your logic is flawed right?

Posted

tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif

Posted

hey guys brees' contract is so close to being finished that they should have it done in FOUR MONTHS