Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D34Williams

Brace Yourselves, Saints Fans (Merged Threads)

275 posts in this topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

not much to brace for based on what is already listed despite a 1st pick. Either way, I'm loving it and hope their 1st picks natched away. Heck give em' Clausen!

1 person likes this

I'm not going to lie - that made my day.

according to profootball talk

Just heard the news. 1 yr for Peyton. Indefinitly for Williams. So much for the slap on the wrist.

Awesome day is Awesome. :lol:

PAYTON, WILLIAMS, LOOMIS SUSPENDED

Saints head coach Sean Payton will be suspended without pay for one season; GM Mickey Loomis suspended for first eight games; former DC Gregg Williams suspended indefinitely

nfl.com

• Topics

• I think people can have concerts wherever they like but if they have a concert that is open to the public it should be open to everyone.   Stores can be open or closed to the public whenever they see fit.  You shouldn't have to provide your services 24 hours a day but when you do provide a service to the public the public should be treated equally. Again, the KKK is a terrorist organization and you can refuse service if there is reasonable concern for you or your customers personal safety.  And a white person can file a discrimination suit against a web designer if they feel like they are being refused a public accommodation because of their race.  A homosexual does not have same protections in federal statutes. And quit saying "participate in".  They aren't asking for gay sex.  You aren't participating in homosexuality.
    • LOL! You mad. It's May, there's not much to talk about. Everything will get over-analyzed right now. Might as well just accept it or disappear until there's more to talk about.
    • A guy who's missed 11 games in the last two years with perpetually bad hammies and a guy who has less than 1000 career receiving yards. Yeah...