Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brace Yourselves, Saints Fans (Merged Threads)

277 posts in this topic

Posted

saints should of lost their 1st rounder for next year. Now they will probably get a top 5 pick for 2013 and be able to get a good player. Saints should be forced to sucking this year and not getting any high draft picks because of it.

Posted

You just know SR is a comedy gold mine right now.

Posted

saintstears.png
5 people like this

Posted

Been watching NFL Network all day and Roddy White is on right now talking about the scandal. I'm surprised when Rick Eisen said so how do you feel about this he didn't bust out laughing like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY MAD SON!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I know I would. I'm surprised that more people from other NFC South teams aren't calling in and clowing them.

The Falcons are probably offended that nobody thought Matt Ryan was worth a bounty.

3 people like this

Posted

PaytGood.gif
4 people like this

Posted

Holy news day, Batman. My folks come to town and I show them around BK. Come home and see the Aints and The Golden Calf of Bristol news. Sheesh! And I called Greg Williams being ass raped back when the story broke.

Posted

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. They should have been punished more but hahahahahahahahaha

Posted

saints should of lost their 1st rounder for next year. Now they will probably get a top 5 pick for 2013 and be able to get a good player. Saints should be forced to sucking this year and not getting any high draft picks because of it.

Yeah, the panthers need every bit of help they can get, so they can get out of the cellar.

Posted

Yeah, the panthers need every bit of help they can get, so they can get out of the cellar.

awwww poor saints fan sad??

Posted

No

Posted

Time for the Saints fans to pull their old apparel out of the trunk in the attic.paperbag.jpg

Posted

PaytGood.gif

PaytGood.gif

i lol'd