Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brace Yourselves, Saints Fans (Merged Threads)

277 posts in this topic

Posted

lol

so who the fug is even going to run things over in inbredland

Posted

This whole thing is disgusting. The Saints deserve every bit of the penalties´╗┐ they receive. Here's to another 50 years of the AINTS.

Posted

Assume the position bitches.

spt_7_payton_williams_digest_t620.jpg?161ad8e426d1312361ed5892fdc121cdf327258d

Anyone in the NFL that wears visors should be banned form the league on general principles anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just got back from New Orleans on the train. The place is a flood of tears. I talked to several Aints* fans (keeping it classy with them of course) and they admitted that they won't go back to supporting a losing team. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. What a pathetic fickle fanbase!!

Posted

I just got back from New Orleans on the train. The place is a flood of tears. I talked to several Aints* fans (keeping it classy with them of course) and they admitted that they won't go back to supporting a losing team. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. What a pathetic fickle fanbase!!

lol

Posted

id rather beat their asses at full strength but hey, whatever makes saints fans cry is ok in my book

Posted

Is LA still looking for a team?

We have a candidate !

Posted

If Benson had any integrity, he would fire Payton and Loomis.

Was lurking over @ saints report last night, pure comedy... I'm hoping those retards really do file a lawsuit against the NFL so we can watch the NFL's lawyers wipe their ass with it.

The idiots that aren't talking about suing are talking about how this is all some sort of conspiracy against the saints, LOL!

Posted

Oh, and you know what else is funny? Remember how strongly Darren Sharper denied any of this was going on... well last night he was on Total Access and basically admitted it was going on, but says the only thing wrong about it was the fact that the coaches were involved... he should start posting over on saints report with the rest of the retards in his fanbase.

Posted

How sweet it will be when dictator Goodell has to award the Lomabardi to the Saints after the Super Bowl in New Orleans! Not only that but the Saints went 8-0 last year in the dome. Can't imagine how loud and crazy it will be this fall. Can't wait!

LOL, keep telling yourself that.

First you need to figure out how to beat inferior NFC West teams in the playoffs.

Posted

Where in the world is SouthCak?? I looked forward all day yesterday to hearing his two cents.

Posted

This just in.

Greg Williams has been spotted coaching basketball back in New Orleans.

1 person likes this