Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D34Williams

Brace Yourselves, Saints Fans (Merged Threads)

275 posts in this topic

don't forget, they will be announcing the penalties for players later in the week. this is only a small part of it. supposedly the penalties for the players will be more severe.

still...losing payton for a year and their asst. head coach for half a season is huge.

also, their first pick this year is in the 3rd round....and they still don't have brees signing his tender.

Yeah, I still would've liked them to lose a 1st at some point.

That being said, I would gladly settle for them losing Brees.

How awesome would it be if he went to the Dolphins after choosing the Saints over them so many years ago.

1 person likes this

we should hear about some player suspensions soon... maybe?

Yes. That could come later today as well as a Roger Goodell statement or press conference

helllll yeaaaaaa :) :)

wow .. player punishments coming soon as well

HAHAHa I told you guys that this was not going to be as bad as people predicted. No players suspended, no first round draft pics impacted, this is much better than I ever dreamed. Losing Peyton will not even have a real impact. The Saints are a well oiled machine and Peyton leaves them in trusted hands.

So glad it didn't impact any players!

death-star-7.jpg
1 person likes this

HAHAHa I told you guys that this was not going to be as bad as people predicted. No players suspended, no first round draft pics impacted, this is much better than I ever dreamed. Losing Peyton will not even have a real impact. The Saints are a well oiled machine and Peyton leaves them in trusted hands.

You are an idiot...player suspensions and fines are coming out later today.

"League's investigation says it found bounties on Brett Favre, Cam Newton, Aaron Rodgers, Kurt Warner." sry no link at the moment.

You know hat hasn't happened yet as the NFLPA is handling the player discipline, right?

Hey look, the troll is back.

You are an idiot...player suspensions and fines are coming out later today.

And how the hell losing your coach wont have an impact? smh saints fans

1 person likes this

Has anybody ever won a division this early?