Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Brace Yourselves, Saints Fans (Merged Threads)

• Please log in to reply
276 replies to this topic

#136 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

Suspension effective April 1? Hopefully this is not some elaborate April Fool's prank by Goodell. Cause this is ***** great.

#137 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,711 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

If this was my team I'd be embarrased of what was happening, and hope that they replace everyone involved. How can you support a team built on that kind of morality?

#138 Louie

Louie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Last ti,e Saints loss their head coach, they tied the score for most points scored in a game and Carmichael was also interviewed to be a HC with other teams and decided to stay at least one more year. So there is a tried and proven HC backup already. Not saying there won't be any affect but when you beat the majority of teams by double digits, it's nothing insurmountable, especially when you have over 6 months to plan and Payton is allowed at Facility.

As for GM, he is suspended for just 8 games, not from being with team. The GM doesn't really do anything for the games, he does all his work now in offseason. So not much affect there if any.

You do realize that the player suspensions haven't come out yet...right? If the Saints (Sh*theads) still have 6 Defensive players that could (will) be suspended, how do you expect to blow people out by double digits? Just ask any Panther fan what happens when you lose numerous starters on defense. Your Defense won't be able to get off the field and your Offense will be affected by time of possession. Keep thinking everything will be ok, because I don't think it will. There is no guarantee Brees won't just be so fed up with this whole Bounty Gate and the Saints F@#king him on his contract, he might just sit out or demand a trade. He has plenty of money. Good luck Saints (Sh*theads)! Panthers are giving you a beat down this year!

#139 Hairless Cat

Hairless Cat

Thread Diddler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,356 posts
  • LocationShotgun Shack

LMAO!!!!!!!!

BESTEST OFF SEASON EVER!!!!!!!

#140 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

How drunk is Southcak right now?

#141 Guest_Floppin'_*

Guest_Floppin'_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:57 PM

You do realize that the player suspensions haven't come out yet...right? If the Saints (Sh*theads) still have 6 Defensive players that could (will) be suspended, how do you expect to blow people out by double digits? Just ask any Panther fan what happens when you lose numerous starters on defense. Your Defense won't be able to get off the field and your Offense will be affected by time of possession. Keep thinking everything will be ok, because I don't think it will. There is no guarantee Brees won't just be so fed up with this whole Bounty Gate and the Saints F@#king him on his contract, he might just sit out or demand a trade. He has plenty of money. Good luck Saints (Sh*theads)! Panthers are giving you a beat down this year!

You do realize that Saints have been hosting a ton of defensive guys and are on the verge of replacing at least 3 of those 6 starters

#142 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,547 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:57 PM

Made my day for sure! Sweet! fug ya Saints*

#143 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,132 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

There absolutely should be infraction/bannings for taking other people's usernames.

#144 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,063 posts
  • LocationTexas

Last ti,e Saints loss their head coach, they tied the score for most points scored in a game and Carmichael was also interviewed to be a HC with other teams and decided to stay at least one more year. So there is a tried and proven HC backup already. Not saying there won't be any affect but when you beat the majority of teams by double digits, it's nothing insurmountable, especially when you have over 6 months to plan and Payton is allowed at Facility.

As for GM, he is suspended for just 8 games, not from being with team. The GM doesn't really do anything for the games, he does all his work now in offseason. So not much affect there if any.

implying that being considered a HC candidate at one point in your career = proven HC?

Posted Image

#145 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

if Saintsreport is down..you can troll here..15pg thread currently http://www.tigerdrop...DED-1-YEAR.aspx

There are some gems in there too..lol

#146 Louie

Louie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

You do realize that Saints have been hosting a ton of defensive guys and are on the verge of replacing at least 3 of those 6 starters

I didn't realize the Saints (Sh*theads) were so flushed with cash? How much money are you under the cap? 5.2 million? Yeah, go replace all those starters. You are a joke. GFO and go back to the Saints Report, no one wants you here.

Oh, forgot to mention that 5.2 million doesn't include the franchise tender for Brees.....if he even signs it. If he does, you are about 10 million OVER, lol! :)

#147 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,299 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

You do realize that Saints have been hosting a ton of defensive guys and are were on the verge of replacing at least 3 of those 6 starters

fixed...
not sure that the saints are going to be the glamorous landing spot they originally thought after all this comes down.

#148 mountainpantherfan

mountainpantherfan

In Honor of Sam Mills

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Benson is one of those classic cheap owners. I don't see him taking this very well. From my understanding Benson will still have to fork over the money for Paytons salary. And have to pay a HC, Assis. HC. and a GM through the suspensions. Not to mention the fine to the team itself.

I think Benson fires them all and trades away Brees in order to recoup the lost draft picks and begins to rebuild.

#149 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,132 posts

After they spend all their money on them, maybe they can get Aaron Brooks to come back to QB for them.

Not that you'd know who that is.

#150 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,299 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

Benson is one of those classic cheap owners. I don't see him taking this very well. From my understanding Benson will still have to fork over the money for Paytons salary. And have to pay a HC, Assis. HC. and a GM through the suspensions. Not to mention the fine to the team itself.

I think Benson fires them all and trades away Brees in order to recoup the lost draft picks and begins to rebuild.

jay glazer said he talked to payton and said that payton and everyone else was expecting just a few games, not a whole season. said that he was going to be missing out on $8mil worth of salary he was counting on. pretty sure benson isn't going to have to pay that.

i agree that benson might just fire everyone to try and save face. he's got to at least have contemplated it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com